Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reclaimer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reclaimer

  1. I was going to say that EXACT thing!
  2. Yeah, I forget the actual costs, but i do remember for a noncoasterbuzz member, with a PKI season pass, it was around $20 Next May, I'd just go to coasterbuzz.com and look. They usually have a large ad for it at the top of the page.
  3. I'm hosting the video on my webspace for now. The link to the video is: http://www.showbizcentral.net/misc/video/Fearfestteaser1.mpg edit: Son of a beast. I forgot I just posted in this thread. Sorry about the double-post.
  4. I've never been to Fearfest before, and plan on it this year. I'm so excited! Gold passers get in free, correct? Also, is the price for admission any different than throughout the regular season?
  5. Might check those photo links. ...and when you link to photos from the photo gallery, always make sure to copy the link given below the photo, in the information section. If you copy the link from the address bar, the photo will change by the time others read it.
  6. Love the picture!
  7. *cough* *cough* On that note: They called, alright. I got the call as well. It was just a recorded message w/ Spongebob and then some guy telling about the offer.
  8. Honestly. Grow up. You've only got four posts on this forum...4 posts of pure rumor mongering and pure lack of grammar. When you've gotten a fifth grade education, some proof to back up your claims, and some sense, by all means, post these rumors again. Next time, though, you may want to pick the right forum. This topic is in the Kings Island > Rumors section. You may want to check out the "Other Parks" section in the Community Forums.
  9. Grow up. You're wasting the internet.
  10. I agree...The area needs a retheme. That, and we need a new area. I'm all about the new, though. Anything new seems to please me.
  11. Reclaimer replied to lilnps's topic in Kings Island
    I feel sorry for the people who thought they were going to be working Delirium this summer.
  12. Reclaimer posted a topic in Kings Island
    Nifty...never saw this before: Just found a Goldpass sub-site at http://www.pki.com/goldpass/index.html Also, all Goldpassers, if you haven't heard (I got a phone call this morning), go to http://www.pki.com/free All goldpassholders are getting a free admission ticket valid Aug. 19 thru Aug. 21, but you have to pick the ticket up between now and Aug. 14.
  13. Ya'know...I actually hate holding my hands up on anything. Sure, a lot of other people do it, but I just plain feel stupid doing it. ...every once in a while, I will.
  14. Vortex - ~20 min. Tomb Raider - ~10-15 min. Beast - ~1-2 min. That's it for me. Though all that was from this season. I had a friend get stuck on Face/Off for 45 minutes....while she was facing downward. They ended up getting exit passes.
  15. They have poster-sized park maps?? Where are those sold at? I'd love to buy one. I have a collection of actual park maps from all parks I visit hanging in my room, and I'd love to have a giant one of my home park.
  16. your a dumb ass!!! PC is a better OVERALL park! Get off your ass and go there before u think PKi is better! Your stupid Hmmm...Last I checked (and I could be way off here), but I believe people were allowed to have their own opinion. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong. And again, I could be way off here, but name calling is something I'd expect from a 4th grader. You wouldn't happen to be a 4th grader, would you? And finally, you are on a Kings Island "FANSITE" Usually, a fansite dedicated to a particular park is going to have a bias towards that park. Now, off to your little Carowinds fansite. I'm tired of your trolling.
  17. I am very upset that the fishtailing and bumping isn't there. Those were two things I was really looking forward to.
  18. <cheesy voice>Soooooooo dead.</voice>
  19. Here's the page of the videos: http://www.holidayworld.com/voyage_video.html Looks nifty. Makes me somewhat happy that I do live in Indiana. This thing looks like a winner!
  20. Great double-post, PKIBeast. I loved your post so much, it was totally worth reading it twice. Best Freak, tell us why it sucked (besides the fact that it is "to" short. Does the name TTD ring a bell?) and how they could have spent "there" money more "whisley". I'm interested. I think a family coaster was a GREAT idea. It's not a kiddy ride, nor is it a thrill ride. It's a ride for everyone...a heavily themed coaster at that. Like what has eben said before, theming is great and doesn't get old. Getting shot up in the air only to head back down into the station gets old quick. TTD, for example. 2+ hr wait for a ride that doesn't even last 30 sec. It's a great ride once or twice...for the novelty, but that's about it.
  21. Was at the park today and rode as well. Train I was in, only red car's lights were working. No sound in car. 'Copter wasn't working. All as you stated. I havn't experienced the stair effect yet, either. I didn't see any problem with the doors. And I didn't see any breakdowns, either. All in all, it's still brand spanking new, and therefore, is still going to have growing pains. I don't know if any of the IJ crew visits PKIC, but I would like to offer this message, anyway. (As it applies not only to the IJ crew, but all of the park employees): You guys are great. I was standing in the IJ line today and I knew I had to type some sort of congrats to the crews this year. I've been to the park 5 times so far this season, and have LOVED every visit. Each time I come, I feel welcome. I never feel as if I'm in the way, unwelcomed, or just "some customer". To all in rides: Even more kudos! I've never seen the lines move so efficiently...all without sacrificing the great PKI customer-service I've come to know. Now, to IJ:ST crew in particular: Wow! Today was the first time I've been to the park when the ride reservation tickets weren't in use for all guests...therefore, it was the first time there's actually been a line under the tarp area in the actual queue. Now, it was a Tuesday (a crappy, one at that), but the line was still longer than I've experienced for IJ. The line was moving almost non-stop. I was watching the trains come in, unload, load, and dispatch almost like clockwork. Bravo! So, all in all (even though I've deviated from the original post), GREAT JOB all employees! Next time I plan a visit to the park, I'll make sure to post on here and I'll see about actually meeting some of you guys!
  22. Well, in the article it mentions they should be around a similar price of a photo keepsake like we currently have...though, sometimes I think those are a bit overpriced. I'm all for it. It sounds like a GREAT idea. It'll be a great way to show off your trip to friends and family at home, and you'll be able to relive the season to help relieve those off-season blues...not to mention (unless there's a strict DRM imposed), it'd make for a heck of a lot more videos here on PKIC.
  23. Looks like Paramount has signed a deal with a company called XTremeX3 to produce on-ride videos to a DVD as an on-ride momento, much like the on-ride photos that are ever so prominent among coasters. Right now, it's only looking like it's going in at PKD (installed on the Taxi Jam ride), but let's hope we see it here at PKI as well! An snippet from the article: "The XTREMEX3 system records and synchronizes multi-camera full-motion videos of every guest in every car from the moment the train leaves the station through every heart-pounding moment to the end of the ride. The turnkey system, designed specifically for theme park operators, produces full- motion DVD mementos for each guest." Here's a link to the story: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050711/nym091.html?.v=13
  24. Reclaimer replied to lilnps's topic in Kings Island
    Nothing that hasn't already been said, but I was at the park today and can confirm what Kat has just said. (Even though I'm sure her word is better than mine, anyway ) The sign is still up today stating that Delirium is still waiting on that pesky part from Germany.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.