Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scooby_Doo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scooby_Doo

  1. Seat Belts? they sucked the fun of riding on coasters didnt they! I dont like seatbelts to me they do mess with the ride experience a little bit I want air time yet I'm strapped in my seat as tight as can be. As for the SoB mistake blame the media they blow everything out of the water.
  2. I too am very happy with what Cedar Fair has done so far seems like Kings Island will return to be the same park I adored as a child not some fancy Hollywood themed family-friendly park..I wish CF would return the popular HB characters like the flintstones and jetsons,yogi bear,scooby doo as meet and greets at the front gate but neverless I'm happy with what I've seen so far done to the park thus far.
  3. Scooby_Doo replied to Jasper's topic in KI Polls
    Nope I wont be going on Opening Day this year I plan on attending KI later on once the season gets started besides the park will be a non-stop people eating machine tomorrow I've been to opening days before and every single one was packed with wall to wall people.
  4. Yay! Yogi Bear is back that make me so happy! I also like the fact that BAFFD's are over.
  5. Let me see since I havent really been at the park since july of last year I'm looking forward to 1) Riding SDATHC/w my friends 2)My first night ride on The Beast 3)My first ride on Delirium w/ my friends 4)Looking at the changes done to the park 5)Gettin me a coney and a Coke
  6. All I got to say about this topic is I love how they just scan my pass its easy and I can drive my truck or my girlfriends car thats all I got to say about that.
  7. Scooby_Doo replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I'll be there but I dont need a hotel! I live 30 mins away!
  8. The rides I loved as kid and I miss are: King Cobra(First rode it when I was 9!) Days of Thunder @ Action FX Theater Smurfs Enchanted Voyage Flintstone Flyers Scrappy's Slide Hanna-Barbera Carousel Scooby-Choo Scooby-Zoom JabberJaws Tubs Kenton's Cove KeelBoat Canal SunShine Turnpike Jetsons Space Port Yogi's Play area Jellybean Bowl The Flintstones:Boulder Bumpers I miss em but I will never forget em!
  9. I would like to see more Scooby-Doo stuff besides that I would like to see a HUGE coaster that is a people eater.
  10. Scooby_Doo replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    As long as I get my Coke at the park no one will be harmed
  11. I for one am hoping X-Flight come to Kings Island I just wonder if they will re-paint it.
  12. Nahh no thanks CP I'm stayin put at Kings Island come Summer 2007!
  13. Wow this is awful news SoB will never be the same my trips to Kings Island will never be the same!
  14. No, I scare very easy ! and I've been to all the FearFests and they havent scared me I find em more funny and stupid than scary ... Except CoRnStAlKeRs that scarecrow dude got me last year.
  15. I keep hearing that the weakest ScareZone is Holiday Horror a bunch of my buddies went and they told me it (holiday horror)was stupid and weak.But they had a great time they loved the theming of the park other than them complaining about Holiday Horror I guess FearFest was great.
  16. Screw THAT ..I want a King of Queens Coaster !
  17. ^ Wicked ! Happy Birthday PKIC I'm loving the Version 2 looking forward to the Spring/Summer 2007 Kings Island Season Coverage.
  18. Umm I think he means the Marathon Turnpike which was in HBL where Nick Theater is now at least thats what came to mind when I read his post. I will admit I strongly dislike stunt crap err track because it was a cheap installtion and its short and not that fun more of a waste of time.
  19. Very nice summer went by so fast seems like yesterday was opening day! Heres hoping SoB will start stalking guests come 07 wicked job on the pictures.
  20. Yeah I heard both of em will be gone come 2007 which I dont mind really I never could get decent spot anyway.
  21. darn Vandals keep targeting my castle I wish PKI would fix the torn wallpaper etc in the haunted castle.
  22. Nope because once its payed off you get rid of it Really how much is CF in debt? I forget
  23. hahaah I love pathetic little 14 year olds. Thats one of the funniest comments I've heard in a long time! thanks for that combat I needed to laugh...It's funny cuz it's true Glad your okay man-I know how slippery it can be.
  24. WOWSERS! Shortest PKI Trip Report EVER.
  25. I'll agree with Woofer and I'll go with Hanna-Barbera Land King Bowser is right the only reason NICK came into the park was because the Hanna-Barbera contract was at the end and paramount rethemed the area with characters they own. Hanna-Barbera is still somewhat popular last week I seen a little girl wearing a Flintstones t-shirt with pebbles on it and at school I seen a freshmen chick wearing a jetsons shirt.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.