Everything posted by StalkerChick
-
Coaster Warriors Weekend
Following are the approved, official roller coaster clubs and enthusiast organizations: American Coaster Enthusiasts Great Ohio Coaster Club Mid-Atlantic Coaster Club Florida Coaster Club Western New York Coaster Club CoasterBuzz Coaster Community KICentral Dark Ride and Funhouse Enthusiasts
-
Offseason Blues Party Roster
Hey i like that idea! one in feb??? maybe? Since this was (in my honest opinion) HORRIBLE timing to put tickets on sale.... (coming from a marketing manager) for those of us with multiple things spanning the week (ugh... must... not.. poke.. eyes... out...) lol just saying. and I only count what 54? thats not 75! i dont think vip's an ppl putting it on should count! lol
-
Kings Island Central Will Help You Drive Those Offseason Blues Away (Sold Out!), Diamondback Construction & More!
I was gonna say, theres not even a 2 week gap ion there for ppl that get paid bi-weekly (for us poor just of ou college students who have $-4.03 in the bank .... ... and for those of us stuck at home with parents still in the dial-up ages with firewalls so ancient that I can't even crack them... why only 75? and i'm calling first dibs on anyone last minute that can't make it, I will sub for you! (and yes i will pay you back )
-
I cant wait for.....
Well i'll be parking my car and sleeping in it in the morning/night before lol we can all meet up there
-
Great Wolf Lodge 12/20-21/08
ok i officially need to make a night there lol altho i've been leaning more towards the Theme Room Inn that the name escapes me now ugh in KY EDIT: Wildwood Inn knew it would come to me when i pushed the button www.wildwood-inn.com
-
Vote For Megan From County Line!
Lol i saw it on facebook before i saw it here. theres quite some good talent in there too. but megan got my vote anyways
-
Old Cemetery
But it also depends on when these "rules" about cemetaries started too. I know back up north in Mercer County there is a mini park built on a hill on top of an old cemetary. There is a fenced in area about maybe 10x10 that is cemented with a few really old tombstones and one more recent marble headstone in it. Now there's no reason to say that when the current cemeatary was built they didn't move the bodies, but considering they were burying people on top of people really kind of throws that out the window.
-
Its Beggining to look alot like Christmas!
I hate snow... mainly because I think theres one snowplow for all of wilmington :-P
-
At least it's not $4 a gallon ... yet :)
"when i started driving..." gas was 89 cents.... ugh. $5 and i was good for a weekend!
-
Old Cemetery
It's the same reason they have to keep the house up on the trail to Boomerang bay that you see behind the fort on the train. Small details to acquire such a great space. I'm sure they deal well with it
-
Ohio: Some Old Carousels Are Still Entertaining Young and Old
There's a carousel in a mall in Cleveland?? too I think. I love carousels. I was Paris, and there's a carousel right across the street from the Eiffel Tower. Out of 5 ppl I was only able to drag one other person on it with me. Even after I offered to pay!! People just don't know how to have good old fashioned fun anymore
-
KICentral Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=KICentral&...gid=97567940065 woot ummm... *looks at signature...* just let me know who you are i don't add just anyone
-
Tennessee and Coasterfest
yay!! I'm glad it looks like you had a great trip!! I <3 the Tenn Tornado too! it's so much fun!! did you go mining at all? in the little shops? thats fun too.
-
Coney Island in 1908
I often heard, but never confirmed that Cocaine used to be the secret ingredient in Coca-Cola! pilotank It's true how do you think it got its name? It was also green. My grandmother still has a 6-pack from like 1930 i think? It's gross looking lol
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
I'm thinking 2nd to last car back seat. could just be me tho Yeah, I'm sure that they will assign seats. =[ Heck, BLSC still does. But it'll only be like that for DB for the first year. And I haven't seen BLSC assigning seats. I actually got to ride in the front when I went because they weren't and so now, i totally forgot i took these over a week ago, and again, crappy cell phone but make out what you will. I give you Diamondback... from I-71S and Firehawk boy, quit moving your deleting your pictures I can't see them anymore
-
Embarrassing Moments
1. terpy answered the belt question -each ride requires 2 restraints now. and now to get back on topic It didn't happen to me, but a bunch of my friends and I took a summerly trip to KI in High School (and even into college) Hey, we lived closer to CP don't blame me 3 hours opposed to 1 1/2 lol but anyways, I can not for the life of me remember what ride, (FOF maybe? it was where your backs to the counter to look at the screens) but we got off to look at the photos and one of my very tall friends starts pointing and laughing hysterically and petting the tv and screaming "Boobies!!!" The poor girl in the car in front of us (seat infront of the guys) boob had popped out of her shirt and it was there for everyone to see until it updated. Needless to say the boys bought the economy pack of that ride photo... *sigh*... boys
-
What's The Best Maze in Halloween Haunt 2008?
It depends on what kind of metal she had a short piece of metal maybe a foot long and a "u-ish" shape, i had the 3 1/2 ft long pole dragging it on the ground lol
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Is the webcam not working for anyone else or is it just me? i get the pretty page break icon inthe upper left corner
-
Disney to CA Gov: We Don't Like Your Stinkin' Tax!
Well, the Indiana state-wide sales tax increase from 6% to 7% has done wonders to help Indiana's budget!! As an Indiana resident, I can't say it's really been that big a deal, and while no matter what side you lean to, Mitch Daniels has done pretty well in most areas. As for California...are they still "giving away" free health care to all "citizens"?? Yeah, that's really cost effective!! *sigh* yet they still can't fix the roads lol StalkerChick, a proud resident of Ohio, only 3 minutes from the Indiana border lol
-
Kings Island Employee Memories.
Oh Steak 'N' Shake i think those have got to be the best. Especially after Haunt, when we fill the entire "barred-off" area with bloody ppl Since it's no fun to go without your makeup. But my alltime favorite night there was on the last night of Haunt this year. We have completely packed the place! Minus 3 tables, 2 of which were from "normal people" already in the restaurant. and all of a sudden, one of our boys tries to get in in a costume. Mind you he has foam like apendages so can't get the door open! One of the waitresses was completely scared out of her mind from him! it was HILARIOUS! See: Gotta love Steak'N'Shake
-
Chippewa Lake Park at Kings Island
You mean the house is accessible?! no way! I was told that when KI bought the land, the one stipulation was that they were not allowed to tear down that house (rumored that family was still going to live there or something, not 100% on that one) and that's why they put the fort around it. but i didn't know it was accessible! I'd love pictures sometime! and what do they use it for?!
-
Chippewa Lake Park at Kings Island
OMG i love LIVE! it really fun to check out some things. I know in one grid it has BLSC and then if you move over a little farther in the zoomed in view of birds eye, its magically gone and the old time cars are there! its funny to see when they update! Sadly tho, i was checking it out just to see if you could see the house in the fort (that you see when you're riding the train) but man they got that stuff boarded up to edges of the house! that could have been a neat little restaurant or something. I mean, they're not allowed to tear it down, but were they also told they couldn't make adjustments to it?
-
UK: Horror As Tots Hurt On Fun Ride
who puts 2 year olds on a "roller coaster"!? even most kiddie carnival rides still have a height requirement! lol
-
Riverbend Attendance Soars with new Pavilion
I'm still mixed on the new Pavilion. Warped Tour is no fun when you're standing on and around chairs.... makes for one heck of a headache (more than normal;)) and it seems worse for the whole injuries thing but it is nice! lol
-
KI Last Day PTR
ugh yes I know I'm pathetic but it really was my first night ride ever on there. So feel special LOVED the 2nd ride in a row.... HATED Dane scaring the crap out of me. I'm glad you at least enjoyed it lol Sounded like you had a great time as well!! Here's to next year!!