Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben

  1. Ben replied to Captain Nemo's topic in Kings Island
    Man, it's looking awesome! Can't wait to ride it!
  2. They kind of were on topic. It just got out of hand.
  3. Ben replied to Jasper's topic in Kings Island
    IJ:ST could really use a new paint job. It looked like hell last year.
  4. I would imagine they would rename this site Kings Island Central? http://KICentral.com
  5. And they still haven't been broken.
  6. If PKI has so much room, then why do they remove rides to build new ones? King Cobra for Delirium Kings Mill Log Flume for Tomb Raider: The Ride Antique Cars for Italian Job: Stunt Track PKI hasn't exactly expanded out in a few years.
  7. Mine would have to be this past summer, when I waited in line while Tomb Raider was broken down. I was with a lot of my friends, and once Tomb Raider was fixed and we got on. The ride went through with no problems, then at the end, it didn't stop! It just kept swinging till it came to a stop. Then we had to wait and have the seats manually released, and we got down on a ladder. Good times!
  8. You all know what Delirium looks like. Does it look like it's ready for testing?
  9. SOB isn't rough.
  10. Lol, sounds like you're doubting your own words.
  11. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    Employee: Sir, there's no smoking aloud within the park. Guest: Are you serious!? Employee: Yes, it's a new rule this season. Guest: Oh, ok, I'll put it out. Employee: Sir, you need to calm down. Guest: What are you talking about? Employee: Sir! You need to calm down! Guest: I am calm! Employee: *Stuns Guest*
  12. Paramount Parks doesn't own Cedar Point.
  13. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    My parents, and sisters smoke. I've been exposed to the smoke for so long, I don't even notice it while I'm outside, or in a building. So if PKI bans smoking, more power to them. Doesn't affect me at all.
  14. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    Not to start an argument, but where does it say PKI has officially banned smoking?
  15. I enjoy Cedar Fairs style of their parks. I love a park with lots of roller coasters and a decent childrens area. I chose Cedar Fair, but it doesn't show my vote for some reason...
  16. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    Johnny Rockets http://pointbuzz.com/Gallery.aspx?i=415
  17. Why are we arguing about an amusement park? Kings Island isn't going anywhere, it just might get a new owner.
  18. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    A Starbucks and Cinnabon would be awesome!
  19. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    *Stratchs head* I have an idea, but it's probably wrong.
  20. Lol, watch this all be a joke.
  21. Ben replied to UncleHenry's topic in Kings Island
    He didn't say PKI banned smoking.
  22. Amen to that!
  23. No it isn't, it's business.
  24. Ok, well I was close enough...
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.