Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin_M17

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Justin_M17

  1. jeez ang... that's such an ACer thing to do hahaha (wheres kat, justin and Gator when i need them ) I believe that Kat's description of an ACEr was... 1. Bald or balding, but still trying to keep the hair they had left 2. Wearing a coaster shirt from a park other than the one they're at (Which kinda works with Angie's avatar) 3. Wearing a fanny pack off to the side 4. Age 40-70 5. An ACE jacket, or a pair of the things that hold your glasses on that say ACE on them
  2. All I have is my Diamondback first rider shirt. I practically live at the park as it is, buying the clothing would border on fanboyism, which I don't like
  3. Maybe you and Kyle can make it out to our next get together! I had a great time hanging out with you guys, even though it wasn't for that long. I totally should've bought one of the rice paddie hats
  4. Oh wow, i'm definitely going. Justin will happily start swim suit season one week early
  5. I may actually take up on this offer. I've never been to the beach before, and at this price how can you go wrong?
  6. StalkerChick beat me to posting my photos Darn it!
  7. Darn straight. I can just get up and go to KI on my days off since I only live an hour away. CP, however, I have to plan in advance. For anyone who isn't aware, CoasterMania! is pretty much just like Ride Warriors Weekend.. except it's at Cedar Point. That is something I refuse to miss out on. I won't be able to attend this one, sadly. Maybe i'll manage to become an ACE member by the time the next one rolls around
  8. AMEN TO THAT! i like a weekday.... but are ppl gonna be willing to take off work? thats a tuesday... i like that... tues and weds seem to be less crowded... and its in june so it fits my not going again in may thing lol i could be up for it!! I would love to go during a weekday. But that early in June, will Kings Island be operating during weekdays? Most of the employees are school-age kids, and I don't know about other schools, but the last day for Freshmen, Sophmores, and Juniors is June 7th (Before adding make-up days that will certainly be necessary this year). And with me not being able to find a job, and my dad being in school on weekdays (Except Friday) I won't have transportation.
  9. I keep forgetting about CoasterMania! If we have it during CoasterMania, there is a 0% chance of Kat and Angie being able to join us, which wouldn't be a KIC get-together Then i'm up for making it one day of the 2nd weekend in June (Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th). Although it'd be smart to avoid Saturday if possible.
  10. Well I was thinking Friday the 5th or Sunday the 7th, but that's just my thought. I haven't talked with anyone on KIC about joining us yet. As the dates draw closer i'll post a topic/Poll in the KIC Meet-up forum and see what kind of responses I get.
  11. Well, My graduation and Tom's birthday are both coming up before the first weekend in June, I was thinking that a joint party sounded like a great excuse to get the KIC Ride Warrior Corps together again KICRWC... That has a ring to it.
  12. You guys are NEVER gonna live that down, are you? LOL! Not a chance You're labeled for life, my friend.
  13. Gasp! Rachel, that's blackmail.
  14. Haha, yeah that's happened to me once or twice.
  15. I'd like to know the background story first!
  16. They're both small, quick, and mean. I'd be interested to see which one wins o.O *Rings a bell*
  17. I will more than likely be able to go anytime in July, and will happily be your ride partner And with the Delirium thing, I took at least one person on their first ride on it Sunday and she seemed to enjoy it, although i'm not sure i'll ever regain feeling in my hand... You should at least give it a shot though, it's no big deal if you lose your lunch and have to take it easy for awhile. A certain member of our group tossed his cookies on Runaway Reptar and we still love him!
  18. I was with her for the vast majority of the one day she was at the park, and I don't remember ever riding FoF... But after spending so long at the park, my memory is a bit hazy...
  19. I'd like Flight Deck to stay. It could do with a repainting, but that's all superficial. The fact remains that it's a good little coaster, and a must-ride for any trip to KI.
  20. No, friends can't get into the ERT. Or at least, the one time I tried it, they couldn't. And you'll have to buy your tickets at the park.
  21. I already submitted one of my Racer shots :s I highly doubt it'll win, but it's worth a shot. Technically in these pictures it's a Bullet For My Valentine shirt. But on Saturday it was a Best of The Beast shirt. I just picked it up at Hot Topic, lol. But you won't believe how many times I got asked that same question on Saturday, lol. No more Maiden shirt at KI for me.
  22. Awesome TR It was great to finally meet you, and it was so funny watching (Or trying to watch....stupid restraints) Kat and Rachel squeeze you into Drop Tower! I'm glad you enjoyed the ride though. I'm not a big fan of it, but I couldn't go six years without riding it o.O
  23. Oh yes, i'm fairly sure that everyone who was there with us is looking forward to the next KIC get together. *giggles* hmmmm.... i heard a rumor that the first full week/weekend in june was looking pretty good.... O:) Oh really? Where on EARTH did you hear that from? Has the little birdie been at work again?
  24. Oh yes, i'm fairly sure that everyone who was there with us is looking forward to the next KIC get together.
  25. Yeah, I would be very interested in seing what all him and Ashers took.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.