Everything posted by Justin_M17
-
Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)
I'd like membership cards but they would be difficult to organize. Anyone who has internet access can join KICentral.com in mere minutes. Which means that all of these people who register, make a single post (Usually flaming somebody) and then never post again would be entitled to the cards. The only way I can see this working is if a member is only entitled to a card once he/she reaches a certain amount of posts (500, 1000, etc.)
-
Single Rider Bob
If he does, I'll get a picture of him in his mask and cape and me in my single rider shirt together. That'd be cool If I can't find a mask I'll wear the sombrero (Spelling?) I bought during spring break in mexico I still have no idea how to go about getting a cape, but if anyone has an idea i'll see if I can give it a shot I've got a long black one. Try a halloween store? If you find some cheap material you like, I could easily make you a cape out of it in about ... oh 10 minutes on the sewing machine. But the question is, will any halloween stores be open this time of year? And a cape would have to be a safety concern on rides like Invertigo. Maybe the ride ops will let me roll it up and sit on it...
-
Diamondback First Thoughts and Impressions?!
The shirt doesn't matter At least you got to ride it. I saw some poor soul take the walk of shame as my friend and I were about to board the train. I don't even know the guy, but I felt really sorry for him.
-
KI Man's Diamondback Photo Review
That was yesterday. Sadly I can't go to the park today so i'll have to wait until Saturday to go back.
-
Single Rider Bob
If he does, I'll get a picture of him in his mask and cape and me in my single rider shirt together. That'd be cool If I can't find a mask I'll wear the sombrero (Spelling?) I bought during spring break in mexico I still have no idea how to go about getting a cape, but if anyone has an idea i'll see if I can give it a shot
-
Single Rider Bob
That makes me want to wear a mask and cape when I go back to KI next weekend
-
Single Rider Bob
He's an older guy (Not old per se, just not exactly young either) who basically rides Millenium Force at CP as many times as possible daily.
-
who did you see from the forums?
Heh, not mad, just slightly tired Me and my friend were both just about as worn out as we could be. No more trips to KI at 5AM for either of us
-
KI Man's Diamondback Photo Review
To say the least. I believe I saw the line at it's longest as it snaked around to the Larosas in Rivertown.
-
AWESOME Beverage Deal for Passholders at KI!
Yup, that's how we did it too
-
who did you see from the forums?
Me too! I knew I shouldn't have re-shaved my head before going, the top of my head is just about as burnt as can be! It hurt to lay down to sleep last night, lol.
-
Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th
It's about time the weather warmed up
-
in line now for db
It wasn't that bad. For a line of that length it is very difficult to keep any level of organization without using the park's entire security staff (Who are obviously needed elsewhere). I'm happy with the way things turned out yesterday.
-
who did you see from the forums?
I saw you and JellyNToast (Or something to that effect) getting off of The Scrambler, didn't stop to say hey though. I also saw Beast1979 and Trooper Mom while standing in line waiting for the park to open. And evidently I was spotted by several other KIC members but I didn't recognize anybody who stopped me and asked me.
-
Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th
That very well may have been me. The time seems about ride and it did close as I went into it.
-
Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th
I will be. My brother couldn't come with me yesterday so i'm going to be a nice guy and take him out there next weekend ok, I will be sure to post a pic & if ya see me first, say hey... I think I could remember you, maybe. I am so bad with faces, just like yesterday, as I posted on one of these forums earlier, I seen people & thought for sure they might be from these forums & I would say something to them & they would say "no" with a confused look. Finally I just kept my mouth shut. LOL Lol, yesterday I was asked by a multitude of people if I was a member of KIC or not I was never able to put a username with the face so I just politely said yes and went about my business.
-
The Crypt so much potential. So little time...
They just removed the outside queue lines. It is all now actually inside "The Crypt". They also play music in there now, which I don't remember from last year. I didn't get to actually ride the ride because it broke down, as it often does, but from what I hear the water effects are back Looking forward to riding it next weekend.
-
Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th
I will be. My brother couldn't come with me yesterday so i'm going to be a nice guy and take him out there next weekend
-
Diamondback First Thoughts and Impressions?!
Absoltely epic. The only words I can think of to describe it
-
Will you be able to sleep tonight before riding Diamondback?!
It's 3AM and i've given up trying to sleep. I'll procrastinate and play around online for an hour or so then take a shower and make sure my friends are up, we'll be rolling out of the house at around 5AM
-
You might be a KI addict if you...
Lol, yup, I remember that. 3AM now and I still haven't managed to get any sleep, not that I haven't tried.
-
Water rides on opening day?
Isn't getting wet the whole point of a water ride?
-
Water rides on opening day?
What's wrong with the elephant? o.o
-
first 10000 riders
All the same i'm still going there as soon as the ERT begins. I'd rather get it out of the way early and spend the rest of the day riding the other rides.
-
Parking question
What rule? Exactly what I was wondering. But anyway, thanks to everyone for the answers. I hope to see you all at the park tomorrow