Everything posted by Justin_M17
-
Observation question
Lol, I was just messing with ya
-
Observation question
I would agree that this is true of the gravity component, but everything else having to do with force has a great deal to do with the mass of the train. (F=ma) Anyone that has ever ridden The Beast with an almost empty train followed by a full train knows that mass has a great deal to do with the ride experience no matter what Jeff Gramke thinks. There...I said it...but won't debate it. Mister Dare-To-Fly not interested in a debate? Am I reading this right?
-
The best pictures of the weekend
I actually thought Rachel looked quite a bit like Velma, although with a differently colored sweater.
-
The best pictures of the weekend
Oh my god, Kyle! I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that one! These pics are definitely the top 3
-
The best pictures of the weekend
Thanks alot, guys I was going to post a full TR of this past weekend, but these two pictures basically say everything that needs to be said, lol.
-
The best pictures of the weekend
Picture number 1: Mystery Machine Hijinks After our final rides on Diamondback this past Sunday, a group consisting of myself several KIC members decided to stop for some photo ops at the Mystery Machine prop in front of SDATHC. After several obligatory pictures with the Mystery Machine, I had an idea, an idea that our good friend Tom[Random numbers] was more than happy to oblige to. L to R: Brad (UncleHenry), Tom (Tom76257), Gary (XGatorhead 8904), Justin (Justin M17), Rachel (StalkerChick), and Kat (Violakat03) In Tom's words, this will definitely become a classic KIC picture ----------------- Picture number 2: Scared? Earlier in the day, Rachel (My ride buddy for the day) and I rode Diamondback (Woah...Who could've seen that coming?). After exiting the ride and seeing our picture, the boys in the seat in front of ours gave us inspiration for another picture. But all was soon forgotten, and we went about our day. When the nighttime ERT came along, as we were walking into the station, I remembered that we still needed to take the picture. After the ride in which we posed for the picture, the quene lines were quite literally empty, so we decided to stay on for one more ride. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to recover the picture, but Rachel seemed confident, so we went around again After a few attempts, a very nice employee managed to get the right picture up, which sent all parties involved into fits of laughter. The four of us that were in the picture pooled our money and bought it. So without further ado... *Drumroll* L to R: Derrick (Phantom Theater), Rachel (StalkerChick), Justin (Justin M17), Kat (Violakat03) The goal was to look scared, and we all did a great job. Even though Derrick came off looking quite a bit like a squirrel
-
New Coaster near SoB
Let me make sure i'm reading this right... You saw dirt and you immediately think we're getting a new roller coaster? I can look out my window and see dirt, maybe i'm getting a new roller coaster! But yes, as Skater said, I highly doubt we'll be getting anything new anytime soon after Diamondback.
-
This one's for Angie!
If we had the rest of the train dancing
-
This one's for Angie!
More videos up! Angie's dance on Saturday, as well as the Enthusiasts Playing Video Games at KI videos!
-
Observation question
Note to self: Green train is the only way to go on DB.
-
This one's for Angie!
I'm completely drawing a blank right now >.<
-
Observation question
Yeah because we were in the back car with Kat in the very back row and we both leaned as far as we could over the side of the seat during the splashdown. I didn't get wet at all and she only got her arm misted.
-
Observation question
Well, I know that during our last rides of the night on Sunday there was somebody (I want to say it was Violakat03) pointing out how there was different sized scoops on the red train which made for a smaller splashdown.
-
Ride count on Diamondback?
I think i'm at 14 after all the ERT this past weekend. Diamondback is amazing but I don't like power-lapping it like alot of other people do. I ride it once or twice per visit (With the exception of Saturday night with the ERT) and i'm done for the day unless someone else needs to get their DB fix in
-
This one's for Angie!
HAHAHAHA I <3 you too!! ty justin for putting hers up too so i don't feel like the only one that seemed to be drunk on adrenaline/lack of sleep sunday night hahahaha Not a problem I have the DDR videos I took in the arcade uploading now, but Photobucket is very slow with uploading videos. are you gonna add those to this one?! lol and didn't someone get guitar hero too? Yes ma'am! And I got Guitar Hero as well
-
This one's for Angie!
You must not have looked at the passengers behind us then
-
This one's for Angie!
HAHAHAHA I <3 you too!! ty justin for putting hers up too so i don't feel like the only one that seemed to be drunk on adrenaline/lack of sleep sunday night hahahaha Not a problem I have the DDR videos I took in the arcade uploading now, but Photobucket is very slow with uploading videos.
-
Giga's 5-9-09 Ride Warriors Weekend PTR
I saw you quite a bit over the weekend, I just figured I wouldn't bother you since you were with your girl
-
Giga's 5-9-09 Ride Warriors Weekend PTR
I'll upload it and add it to the same thread as your I-street dance
-
This one's for Angie!
Oh yeah, the last 10 to 20 minutes of our stay at the park on Sunday were more fun than the rest of the weekend put together. Everyone was acting crazy (Obviously) and having a good time.
-
This one's for Angie!
I figured I would be nice and film this for Angie 99 Luftballoons! Cotton-Eyed Joe! Dance Dance! Monsters!
-
Kings Island music
Gasp! I wonder which large blue Intamin that could be... *Ponders*
-
Firehawkboy's PTR of RWCW!
I'm still waiting for someone to post the last on-ride photo we took (Me, you, Rachel, and Derrick) as well as the Mystery Machine pics we took on the way out I'm waiting for those before I post my TR for the weekend.
-
"Official" RWW Ride Count
I should've thought to do that >.<
-
As if basketballs weren't annoying enough...
The basketballs aren't overly annoying. I've realized that Cedar Fair isn't going to do much of anything to stop the problem, so i've just learned to tune it out.