Everything posted by TTD-120-420
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Don't take pictures and drive.
-
2012 Halloween Haunt Lineup Announced!
Friday nights aren't usually bad at all. Cedar Point's opening Friday night was empty from what I heard.
-
Cedar Fair Rise In Attendance for 2012 & Announcement Coming In October
Bring in the cranes!
-
Windseeker ride malfunction strands Knott's visitors
What would they do if it were stuck at the top and around the second hour a huge thunder storm comes?
-
2012 Halloween Haunt Lineup Announced!
Flight of Fear lets you ride with bags. You have to put them on the floor of the train so the annoying ankle restraint holds it down. Also, I do not know if it was for employees or what, but if you walk to the left as you enter Flight of Fear's station there is a gap that has shelves. We were told to put our stuff in the shelves earlier this summer...
-
If one character comes back
Why not make it a poll? Why not put it in the Poll section? Scooby Doo.
-
Thunder Alley could be no more...
There is a Fascination game app. I play it on the iPad all the time.
-
Two attractions in one year
Obviously it is all just rumors at this point, but Hogwarts Express is supposed to be a train ride that takes passengers from the Potter area in IoA to the former Jaws area in the studio park. The new area is rumored to be London themed along with a ride through a bank. (I have never watched the movies or read the books. I'm guessing the bank and London area are major settings for the movies.) Transformers is rumored to be replacing Sound Stage 34. (I think that is the right number)
-
When did they sell out the park 2 additional Sundays
Lucky for me, the football I watch happens on the busiest days of the year.
-
Fights
I have seen a couple at Cedar Point. One being really bad in line for Mantis.
-
Two attractions in one year
A new Potter Area and a Transformers ride. Lots of money being dumped into the Universal parks, and with good reason.
-
Cedar Point Halloweekends
Do NOT ride any ride in the front. As tempting as it is with super short rides, it's a mess. The bugs are out in full force. Last week we rode TTD in the front row (it was a walk on!) and then we spent twenty minutes in the bathroom washing bug guts of our arms, face, neck, and clothes. Gross.
-
Crystal Wing POV
It has a pretzel loop. That's all it needs.
-
X-base exspantion
They added WindSeeker without any "master plans."
-
How rumors get started
At first I thought this was Kings Dominion's announcement. I was like "Well, that rocket in the teaser didn't work very well." Sorry for the awful joke!
-
Howl-O-Palooza at Soak City
They should have named it Howl-O-Pooloza. Get it? Pool-oza because, ya know, it's in Soak City.
-
Thunder Alley could be no more...
At least we aren't talking about SOB.
-
Thunder Alley could be no more...
What happened to that guy from Fox News that came a few years ago?
-
Over rated rides
I've never had Maverick hurt me. The only discomfort comes at the end of the ride when the lapbar digs into your thighs.
-
Rate Your First Impression of Firehawk!
It was subliminal messaging. That's why it's not turned up. If played in reverse it says "Spend more nickels."
-
Rate Your First Impression of Firehawk!
That opinion was held by B&M at the time. (Or so I have been told)
-
Over rated rides
EDIT; Never mind.
-
Rate Your First Impression of Firehawk!
That is what he is now!
-
small change
Take the neon Kings Island sign down from the Festhaus and put it in my basement.
-
Over rated rides
Big Bad Wolf was way over rated when it was still standing, in my opinion.