Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ohiocolts

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ohiocolts

  1. ^Doubt it, probably just do beast and Diamondback again. I would like it though. And didn't at one point last year KI say that Vortex and WindSeeker would have ERT? My first ride on Virtex was in 2007 or 2008. When I first turned 48 inches, I decided maybe not to get on beast or Vortex until next time. My favorite I ride that day was Top Gun (Flight Deck). Rode it like 5 times in a row with my friend, that was my favorite ride do far. Trying not to turn this into a flight deck topic, let's wait for next year, we can do happy 20th flight deck.
  2. The rumors continue...
  3. Thanks, and after reading everything can I assume the only ride on April 1st with a more than 15 minute wait should be nighthawk? I wonder if the ride ops will do any jokes on that day like "Enjoy your ride on the only coaster in the world where you go through 10,000 feet of fire and into the pacific ocean, Hurler!" or "Have fun on the smallest coaster in the world, the 1 inch 0.02 M.P.H. Intiminidator!"
  4. Does anybody know If season pass holders get in early like at KI? If so do you know what rides?
  5. Best memory probably finding out my head bumps less in the front. Happy 25th Vortex!
  6. Thanks, and footlong corn dogs sound great! So, Intiminator is like Diamondback, with great capacity? And afterburn has good capacity too? And if we do leave for lunch or something I WILL get a hand stamp, because you have to at KI to.
  7. Thanks, and I remember my last trip to Carowinds, nighthawk was like an hour and everything else was less than 10 minutes.
  8. I was asking which FOF it was. But as I sad, stupid question, just curious, don't need an answer.
  9. With the new website, came a new blog. Hopefully we get some off-season updates there!
  10. Thanks, and if it's stormy, we might not go. If there's just off and on rain, we'll probably go. On WindSeeker, I was just wondering, because I'm not during to ride it, considering I've rode it before at KI.
  11. My family is going to Myrtle Beach for spring break, and on the way we are probably going to Carowinds, even though we don't have a season pass. We are probably going to Carowinds on Sunday, April 1st, which is the 2nd day of operation, and April Fool's day. Does anybody know how bad the crowds will be that day? I'm not sure because Kings Island is never open on the day after opening, for a private event. I'm planing on riding Afterburn, Hurler, lots of others, and of course Intimidator. Also, does anybody know if WindSeeker will be open for opening day?
  12. Just got caught up with the photos, sorry it's been a few days. Great photos, keep them coming!
  13. Yes, I like the new pictures, other than the fact there is only about 4 pics for ride now. But, those are good pictures. And that FOF picture, I don't want to start a mad discussion over this little thing, I know that same picture was also used for Kings Dominion's FOF. Does anyone know what picture that was taken from? (Stupid question, but just curious)
  14. I'm thinking they will just use the exit, like they do with The Beast, Viking Fury, ect.
  15. Thank you, people who remember them saying it was 4:50. Another thing is on those "fun facts" for The Beast it dosen't say it is the world's longest wooden roller coaster, which I imagine they would do.
  16. Wondering if it is possible WindSeeker takes you higher than Drop Tower, but I doubt it.
  17. Odd, on the previous website did it say 4 minutes and 50 seconds? Also, WindSeeker takes you higher than Drop Tower, according to the website. Drop Tower is 315 feet, and WindSeeker is 301 feet. Does anybody know how high Drop Tower and/or WindSeeker take you?
  18. I just noticed The Beast ride time was cut down to 4 minutes and 10 seconds, I swear it was 4 minutes and 50 seconds. Are they shortening the ride this year or something/
  19. Son of Beast reads in your avatar, because you want to know what this thing is? Or is it a person? Yeah, probably a person. I like that wooden structure under your post, to bad nothing like that has or ever will be made or opened. Congrats on 100 posts, I make a big deal when I do it, so congratulations! Son of Beast, what Beast? Defnetly not the roller coaster, some sort of Beast.
  20. Aparently something called Son of Beast, never heard of it. Talking on Facebook, someone asked why The Crypt isn't on the new website, answer from somebody is the ride was removed. LOL, people assuming false things.
  21. Didn't find anything...
  22. Gone or SBNO this year...
  23. When I heard Kings Island got a new website today, I knew there would be a lot of talk on here. The map dosen't say the rides name where the ride is located, so we don't know if The Crypt is The Crypt. Son of Beast isn't on the map, so that kind of comfirms no operation for 2012 (But that was thought very likely already). Gonna seach the internet and hope to find something like 'Crypt is not being torn down" but probably not .
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.