Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BB1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BB1

  1. Well, I would say Carowinds, due to the Intimadator, and some of the newer rides. No comment on the others.
  2. You know I would say this, but its a tie, Intimadator, a PP era water park, Diamonback, Beast, its just too hard.
  3. BB1 replied to jordyn1's topic in Kings Island
    Boomerang Bay sign/warning
  4. I like in silence..... (Still the KIC fanbase has not found my whereabouts on facebook ) Its great to hear other people talking about a topic i like, it brings back good memories.
  5. Well that blows the new BB at the Beach waterpark idea out of the water .(Pun intended) On another note this is a great thing to hear! I may go back to the Beach if its any better than it was last year!
  6. If they were to test out Winterfest one last time (which I hope they could, with many other area attractions closing it would be a prime time for it to return.) with some of the old props (which I believe they sold a few Christmas tree toppers in the last years) and some new light displays, I would surely go to it!
  7. Thanks for the TR! I wonder how is their old WaterWorks?
  8. Yes at times I believe they do. Also they like hearing great reviews about certain new ideas at KI.
  9. One day, it may become obsolete which it could be torn down. The area is so hilly, I do not believe that it would be taken out in the near future.
  10. Is this the threads for all threads of this concept of this discussion? If so, it will get shut down soon, very soon.
  11. Please look before posting, BB1 http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25578-pastnow-favorite-restaurant-at-ki/page__fromsearch__1
  12. BB1 replied to lance99's topic in Kings Island
    I like the poetic theme of your question.
  13. I would think some Frank Sinatra would be great for The Racer..... Now I would have to side with anonymous on Toto, also if they could at least play a bit of 80's more often I would be happier with the park.
  14. New fountains at the Splash River.
  15. BB1 replied to SonofBaconator's topic in KI Polls
    Yes, if they could buy out some more land (Western Oaks?) and place it on another close property, that would be great.
  16. That is ShoCking....
  17. BB1 replied to SonofBaconator's topic in Kings Island
    Eh, Lazy Miami (As I believe from the WW era, AKA Crocodile Run), Antique Cars (I like the ride in place, but it hurts a bit), & Trail of Terror (I like dinosaurs, but keep the trail, it was a great attraction).
  18. SOB... I wonder who would be our lucky admin? Anonymous? CoasterRZ? Lets play, the wheel of locking! (Pun intended...)
  19. When do you believe Kings Islands's waterpark was the best?
  20. They sort of already do, pre ghost hunters there was still the legend, which many have speculated on. Which I have heard/seen(I believe, light was a tad bit dimmed) a girl in blue working at the Tombstone TT, in that era clothing, acting like missouri.
  21. Coney, I made no reference, and we were not kicked out, we chose to leave it was getting too crowded.
  22. Woman at Soak City "They should freeze the pool and make it into a ice skating rink." the FUN of people saying FUNny things at Soak City.
  23. BB1 replied to SonofBaconator's topic in Kings Island
    Yes as in they were at Soak City.
  24. BB1 replied to SonofBaconator's topic in Kings Island
    Yes, it was very packed by the end of the day (4ish for me).
  25. You act as if they can't have a haunted house themed to the Australian outback, even if it isn't in the water park, simply because the water park lost its Australian theme. If anything, that would make for an interesting retheme to Cut-Throat Cove, switching the pirate motif to an Aussie resort oasis gone horribly wrong (reminiscent of the video game Dead Island). Well its based off of that there was already BB stuff, new items do not have the correct motif, but you are correct there can be. Old BB items scattered along (maybe a BB1 reference? I may only hope ) with didgeridoos over hanging the sound of screams. Since it may come, I think I will share the idea( In a modified form, due to BB extraction) The name would be either "Boomerang Bay's revenge" and or "Australian Nightmare Time" (based off of aboriginal "dream time" lore) Enterance, the "walkabout" cause way The same in/out boarded up figure, old BB signs and drapes hang around you, with people dressed in outback like garb, some scareactors, others figurenes. Didgeridoos have skulls, and heads on them, with faint didgeridoo music in the air, fog comes out of didgeridoos scattered along the path. Waterpark Enters the Sandals shop, with "Matilda's sign hanging off with a flickering light shining on it. False paintings of Australian places such as Mt. Uluru, hang on the walls, with people(zombies and people) saying things like "You shouldnt have taken us down" on the inside, a crashed jeep front through a wall houses a man screaming "Run!", going forward you leave the store Outside Waterpark, You go into an open ceiling area, with old signs and boards scattered along the side, people painted to look like signs and paintings come out and scare you as you walk through the dim lit hallway. A large mechanical snake (Rainbow Serpent) that lashes out at you. Then zombie Captain Cooke scares you as you walk by a ship wreck. You enter a cave like area, with echos of yelling, and old chants. People dressed as aboriginies, aborigine zombies, and aboriginal spirits jump from the crevases and from the holes in the wall. A old woman, calls you to come into a dark hole, you follow her, into a pit with a larger snake poking out of the wall spraying "poison" at you. You come out next to the water fountain, which has the old skin on, and hanging people. People (not real, just fake) dressed like aborigines, and outback themed, twitching (like the hanging scene) and screaming. SeaSide Supplies Hanging Mic's sign on the entry, you enter darker hallways, with black lights shining on paintings, old signs, and zombies in hiding. Designs of the wooden pannels are all over, and the hand symbol. The maze is filled with didgeridoos "puffing" fog that fills the air and ground. You soon exit the shop, going back to the train station. Outside WaterPark You walk through hanging bathingsuits, hats, and old BB shirts that hide zombies and spirits of the BB. Cause Way Zombies and spirits of the outback chase you to the end, where there is one last scare, a mechanical "springing" zombie kangaroo to scare you away. If anything goes into plan, I will see it, and I will look for things that I posted, who knows a whole maze about the old rides coming back for revenge on KI?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.