Everything posted by TheBEASTunchained
-
Cedar Fair and Accesso sign a 3 year service agreement
Hopefully within the next 3 years!.....
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
@mikefehnel on Twitter : "I officially have a new favorite roller coaster!!! Just amazing! What a ride!" Photos : Michael Fehnel / Carowinds GM via Twitter
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
@mikefehnel on Twitter : "Good morning from the top of #Fury325" Photo : Michael Fehnel / Carowinds GM via Twitter
-
Kings Island adding two rides and other improvements for 2015
Kings Island on Facebook : "Construction of the new Coca-Cola Marketplace is underway near the entrance to Coney Mall. Coca-Cola Freestyle, fresh coffee and a variety of healthy snack options including fresh salads and fruits will be offered at this location." Photo : Don Helbig / Kings Island via Facebook
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
Indeed. And I understand that. The beauty of Banshee is not to be matched, and with that being said, I don't think I could have asked for a better addition at Kings Island than Banshee, quite frankly, I'll probably never stop applauding the park for this HUGE 2014 addition. My point was simply how awesome it would be to see / ride a B&M Giga Coaster similar to Fury 325 at Kings Island sometime in the future. Especially after watching Fury 325 testing. Anyway..... I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to go ride Fury 325! I guess, as put by Carowinds itself, you could say I have FuryFever!
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
As I continue to watch The Swarm fly its course repeatedly this evening, I can't help but ask Matt Ouimet and Cedar Fair....... Can we have one???? Please? Please? Please?????...... As if I'm the jealous child who happens to see what the neighbors children got for Christmas......
-
Thunderbird has launched!
Holiday World & Splashin' Safari on Facebook: Photo : Holiday World & Splashin' Safari via Facebook
-
Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread
I was just sitting here thinking..........(When you have the off-season blues, that's what you do!) In 2015 Diamondback will be operating for it's seventh season at the park!...... Wow.....Just wow! Time sure does fly!
-
Worlds First Polercoaster
Newly released updated POV of SkyScraper...... Apparently it has been twisted and turned a bit more now.....
-
Most Important Part of a Coaster?
Earlier today, Kings Island's Vice President / General Manager, Greg Scheid, asked a question to his followers..... ........So to help give Mr. Scheid some feedback, What is your answer to the above question?.... His Twitter followers have given their answers, now it's time for KICentral to voice ours (in one specific topic ) What is most important to you on a coaster? (After answering the poll, please explain why you chose what you did, If you want) This should be an interesting discussion.
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
Sorry for the double post......BUT..... This is WAY too exciting not to post. Carowinds Amusement Park on Facebook : "Round #2. #FuryFever" Photo : Carowinds Amusement Park via Facebook
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
@CarowindsPark on Twitter : "#Fury325 just made its first successful test run!" Photo : Carowinds via Twitter
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
The moving of the trains onto the transfer track is currently underway and with that, the live Fury 325 cam has now ben turned away from the station. I'd expect to possibly hear some news from the park about testing today and possibly see some testing.
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
Have you been on Leviathan? Do you plan on riding Fury 325?..... TheBEASTunchained......Asking questions again....
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
@TonyClarkCP on Twitter : "Special delivery! #Rougarou" Photo : Tony Clark via Twitter
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
Certain news crews received media packets for Fury 325 yesterday, and were pleasantly surprised. News crews and some other folks have been invited out to the Fury 325 site today, weather pending, in preparation for the first test run today. Although, looking at the temperatures in Charlotte today, I'm not so sure......
-
Will there ever be an *Official* Son of Beast Documentary
I'm not quite sure I understand........? Sources?..... I'm very confused.
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
Trains were being moved back and forth on the transfer track yesterday quite a bit. The park expects major testing to begin today or tomorrow, in order to stay on track for a March 28th Opening Day. Until then..........Here's an early morning fog-shot of Fury 325 (Live Still-Image captured from the Carowinds Fury 325 Live Camera Feed)
-
Kings Island adding two rides and other improvements for 2015
@KingsIslandPR on Twitter : "Vehicles for the new Snoopy's Space Buggies have arrived. Will be fun for kids, parents and grandparents." Photo : Don Helbig / Kings Island via Twitter
-
Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread
Unusual lights around the Banshee site right now...........? (Image captured from Kings Island's Banshee Cam) Definitely not the normal lights turned on around Banshee....? The lights have moved around the site for the last 10 minutes or so, almost as if some type of cold, late night site evaluation is underway.....
-
You Know It's the Off Season When...
what's wrong with that? haha My knees might not always like it too much, but I ALWAYS try to make it a goal to stop in at Woodstock Express when I'm at the park! It is definitely a spectacular wooden roller coaster, in my opinion.
-
Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread
Have any more details been announced regarding the Season Passholder preview night? I was curious if I had missed something, because it seems that I haven't heard much about that since last year......
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
........I just HAD to..... @mikefehnel on Twitter : "#FURY325 looks better and better as the night goes on... @CarowindsPark" Photos : Michael Fehnel / Carowinds GM via Twitter
-
Carowinds will be investing $50 million in the next three years!
@mikefehnel on Twitter : "#FURY325 looks incredible at night, and there are more lights yet to install! @CarowindsPark" Photos : Michael Fehnel / Carowinds GM via Twitter "#FURY325 seems to get brighter as the night falls @CarowindsPark" Photo : Michael Fehnel / Carowinds GM via Twitter Just buzzing with brightness..... (Live Still-Image captured from the Carowinds Fury 325 Camera)
-
Week XVII: Most Memorable Topic on KIC
Most memorable?...... Probably between the "Starting to Decode 2014" topic and most topics regarding Son of Beast....