Everything posted by CoasterOhio
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I heard that Diamondback will be closing early. Not sure if it's true or not though. Closing early, as in closing before the park does on July 28th.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Probably should've specified. The wood you can see behind the Crypt Bulkding that you can only see form The Beast station.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Someone should get a picture of the wood that you can see from The Beast station.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Primarily wants Like the election. But I'm not pointing any fingers.
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I spotted a LOT of wood hiding behind the Crypt building. You can see it from the Rivertown Mill. (Commonly known as The Beast station.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
^ The orange excavator would've appreciated it sooner.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
While I'm at it though, I may as well point out about the 198' thing If it's true that 198' will be how tall our next ride is... Our record could possibly be the Tallest Wooden Roller Coaster in the World. a Title that Kings Island has had 3 times before.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
You guys obviously are seeing something I'm not seeing, because I can't see anything 'Number' wise on the image.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Thanks for the detective work. A tall lift hill is one of my main "wants". I can only hope. Also, does Terp have access to inside info that none of us have? Just asking as I am new to this board. Forgive my ignorance... Those who know, do not speak Those who do not know, speak Unless you're Gav...- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Excuse me, not to be very rude. But this is a decoding topic about KIproject2017. If you want to talk about KI in general please happily go to my KI 2016 Discussion Thread, thanks.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Is that a footer that I spy just to the right of the base of the tree on the left? That looks very old....maybe a old light post. Just an old light post from the old entrance.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
So we can rule out Intamin finally??- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
https://www.visitkingsisland.com/edreamz-test This section has been up for quite awhile. E-Dreamz is a web development company. Go to a section of the website that will expand all the links on the left-hand side of the website, like this one: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2014/the-ride Then you can scroll all the way down and hit any page that's currently on the site. Several of the dead ones just redirect to the current homepage though. I'm keeping an eye on https://www.visitkingsisland.com/2017. Currently, that just redirects to the home page. But if something's going to leak (whether unintentionally, or an intentional red herring), my guess is that it will be there. Anything that is not officially public, or just not a page of Kings Island, will automatically redirect. Put random characters in after www.visitkingsisland.com/ and It'll redirect to the home page.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
As for the reason a trademark hasn't been filed... Could this ride still be unnamed? And we choose the name? Like with InvadR? (And can we please also capitalize the "r" in InvadR? Because it's suppose to be, and I notice people still doing that.- Zephyr rehab
Refering to a picture from above. The Co-Dispatch button is missing from that area right there... Could it be down the rest of the season?- Zephyr rehab
Shake, Rattle & Roll would disagree with you.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Honestly, Splintercat sounds perfect for the area, especially the teaser. The Axe could mean it's power to knock down branches.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
A question would come up with those stumps, are they from the trees that have fallen?- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
http://rcdb.com/r.htm?na=&nm=na&pl=&ty=2&order=-24&ot=2 The record is one. The only so-called "wood" coasters with more than one inversion listed by RCDB are RMC products, which are steel and not wood, despite RCDB incorrectly classifying them as wood. I agree with you in some case, However... I do believe SOME of their looping coasters can be classified as wood. Specifically their Topper track. While I am always one to call their coasters Steel roller coasters, their Topper track roller coasters are the ONLY things from them that I believe are wooden roller coasters. As they actually have Wooden track. The only thing steel is the part that the trains are actually riding on, and all wooden roller coasters run the wheels on metal parts, it's just that they happen to make the whole section steel. It makes for less maintenance work, especially for the track. (Although they still do have to watch the pieces of wood under the steel topping) They don't have to keep the ride closed for 4 hours while Maintenance has to repair a section of track. Which is my assumption as to why The Beast is usually closed in the mornings. Other than that, yes. RMC classifies steel roller coasters as Wooden ones. The supports do not classify the type of ride it is, the railings it self classify the ride. Other wise, Adventure Express should be a wooden roller coaster....- Current wait times
Drop Tower is around 20 minutes of a wait.- Current wait times
Banshee's line as of 11:15am 7-16-16 This shows what the line is doing, which rails are open. I'd say about 35 to 45 minute wait right now.- Types of coaster we don't have ?
We don't have a green Intamin Coaster. Where's the green Intmain track?- The Beast needs to be updated
I've noticed one thing with the trains. Train 3 is quite rough, while Train 1 is smooth, specifically in row 9.- Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Enjoy your ride on the ThunderChicken, -chicken noise here- - Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees