Everything posted by RollerColt
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I see what you're saying sir. I just don't think the construction managers would try and rush things just to sell the hype. I would figure they would continue on their schedule to make sure the project is done right. I'm not an expert though, and could be completely wrong on that!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The park will continue following its own construction schedule, regardless of the general public's expectations. Would it be nice? Heck yes, but if this is a large project, it may still be a while before we see any vertical construction.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
^ You might as well throw Invertigo into the mix with 6 inversions.. I agree though, it's probably going to break a different record.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
In some Irish legends, a Banshee is a beautiful woman holding a silver comb. It could mean something, or nothing though.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Announcing at 10PM, and by then the moon will have set. The sky should be really dark, and set up the perfect scene for a paranormal themed ride.
-
First time at KI.
Well, since you aren't afraid of heights, I would say Diamondback is a must ride. But you might want to consider trying out some other coasters first. The Racers are fun classic coasters, and usually the wait in line isn't too bad. If you're really brave, I would highly recommend Diamondback or The Beast at night, as they are completely amazing experiences! Have fun, and stay safe!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
^ I'm sure he has his ups and downs like all of us. PR can be great fun, but the stakes are often very high. If you can handle the risks however, the rewards can be very sweet. Today, he is having a blast for sure!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Yep, that's all the proof I need to know that Don is having a good time with us, ha!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
You really haven't diamondhawk. Lot's of people are wanting to jump the gun and figure out what's coming. The excitement gets to some people I suppose, and they just can't handle it!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Nothin' like a good diversion! Don has got to be having fun with freaking out so many people each time he tweets something! I still believe we should continue taking his advice, like so many have said before, and patiently wait. I'm sure it's going to be worth it! Good things are coming KI's way!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I believe that tweet has more to do with the new survivor stories campaign.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I was at the park yesterday. Lots of work going on near the Adventure Express in terms of pouring footers. Other than that, no major differences! Oh, and I saw Don walking around the entrance to Diamondback, he seemed fairly upbeat and had a look of great determination!
-
To past and present KI employees
I have always found the KIC community to be light hearted, witty, and quite insightful. While I am very new as a member, I have always gone back and referred to this website for any information I've needed. This community will bounce back, just as it has done before. You all are very strong and dedicated people!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Lots of posts, but not much going on in terms of ride construction. Kings Island is taking their time with this, I think we all should do the same. That being said, we probably could take some portions of this thread and scatter it in the off topic section...
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Thanks, Don! I think I'll have a pop and a candy bar for good measure!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The 308 post still might, but I think the pterodactyl one had to do more with Dinosaurs Alive.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I was just thinking the same thing, Dwight.. would they perhaps know more of what's going? It makes me wonder...
-
Starting to Decode 2014
No problem! Now let's all take a deep breath and get back to speculatin'. Things are starting to get interesting on the Action Zone front!
-
Flight Deck Celebrates 20 Years
Fight Deck was the first ride to ever make me nauseous (it got me right at the end on the brakes... ooooh the swaying...). But thanks to Flight Deck, I realized a little nausea isn't the worst thing in the world, and I've been ridin' coasters ever since. Thanks for the 20 years!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
^ This. Cdeq was called a troll as soon as they posted. I don't think a troll would take the time to say their friend could or could not be lying. A troll would usually continue their antics and spouting defensive posts. Cdeq was just trying to join in on the conversation, or at least that's what it looks like to me. Not a troll at all! Welcome to the community!
-
Dayton Air Show Crash
Such a sad thing... my prayers go out to their families. And to think, Jane had just talked about the dangers of wingwalking yesterday..
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Ah, I like that as well. Very Banshee-esk. That would be a nice contrasting color ride for Action Zone.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Hello everyone! It's been quite exciting to see all the speculation and building up towards whatever this ride or expansion could be. I honestly have no idea what this could be, though it sure looks to be a coaster. Looks can be deceiving though I suppose! Going off the popular speculations of a B&M, I noticed an invert that would fit nicely with the cleared land: Katun, at Miribilandia. Image found on rcdb.com. I am in no way suggesting we are getting this ride, but I am saying that it would seem to fit nicely with the current cleared out space! I thought I would throw that out there! Happy speculating!