-
Six Flags Stock Drops Nearly 13% Despite Week of Big Announcements
I mean... the brisket is pretty darned amazing. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with Buc-ee's food, but Six Flags? They've left me disappointed many times lol.
-
SFMM Retires X2
It had to be done. It will be interesting to see how to they look to replace it. Magic Mountain isn’t the type of park I’d imagine that would let that area sit for too long like ours with Vortex.
-
Six Flags and Cedar Fair Merge
I stand corrected I guess. So this is more of a problem with Six Flags being cheap (shocker) via understaffing and or management not caring. But my opinion still stands. I've been to other countries and while they're not perfect, I really wish our society would take a bit more ownership in cleaning public spaces. Japan is not the ideal perfect society. But what they get right is facilitating a culture that takes pride in everyone doing their part to keep places clean. Students and children are taught at a young age to clean their desks, their rooms and places they frequent. It's a sign of immense respect to others and nature to keep areas clean. Maybe I'm being stupid and ridiculous. I don't mean to imply I'm better than anyone else. But when I'm out with my family, it doesn't matter if I'm at a fast food place, a sit down restaurant, an amusement park or a theater: if my children or I make a mess I darn well make sure we clean it up.
-
Six Flags and Cedar Fair Merge
No one cares anymore. There's such a sense of entitlement these days that the parents just expect the workers to clean it up. Seriously. If you really listen to these people you'll eventually hear a common phrase "well they're getting paid to clean so why should I have to do it?" This country is going downhill fast.
-
ADS ON KIC
Yeah I'm getting them too.
-
Six Flags and Cedar Fair Merge
I'm jealous! haha... If I had the money I'd definitely go to the Orlando parks multiple times a year. And you are right about Cincinnati Zoo. The botanical garden aspect is next level. It helps I'm a sucker for anything nature related. But man do they go all out! The elephant area is a prime example. It's not an exact carbon copy of an African savannah but it sure is close!
-
Six Flags Stock Drops Nearly 13% Despite Week of Big Announcements
This makes me sad… but I can definitely see it.
-
Six Flags and Cedar Fair Merge
Agreed. Part of the guest experience to me is how immersive is the park? Even at places like Holiday World there’s an effort at theming all around, from the buildings to the food to the rides. There’s cohesion that makes you feel like you’re not even in Indiana. For many of us, with so much bad in our lives it’s worth it to get away from things. It’s an escape. That’s why even with how ridiculously expensive Disney is we still yearn to go back.
-
Kings Island General Discussion 2026
I miss the old simple days of MySpace… learning html to edit the page, looking up bands to put in the music player… “top” friends lol…
-
Kings Island General Discussion 2026
I remember that too!
-
Fun Spot Atlanta ArieForce One Relocation to KI?
The thing is, with the state of the economy, the state of Six Flags as a whole… I wouldn’t be surprised if KI continues to not get another major roller coaster until past 2030. I hope I’m wrong… but there’s a lot of parks out there in need of new rides and since KI still manages to make sales they may not view this park as a place that needs a new ride to keep attendance up. AFO could be the only chance for a new ride for the foreseeable future. I really hope I’m wrong.
-
Six Flags and Cedar Fair Merge
I'd say this is becoming less of "Cedar Fair and Six Flags merging" and more of "Six Flags has bought out Cedar Fair and is now dumping off assets".
-
Fun Spot Atlanta ArieForce One Relocation to KI?
I was meaning my idea of it going over the entrance lol. But yeah the Invertigo spot would be great!
-
Fun Spot Atlanta ArieForce One Relocation to KI?
Yes, that would be a fantastic visual to enter the park. Could even do something similar as Cedar Point and have it go over the main entrance, although that would require adjustments to that parking lot area directly to the right… plus the employee buildings… saying that out loud maybe that’s not such a good idea lol…
-
Six Flags Magic Mountain Introduces: Thrill Glider
I know there were some rumors that the Ministry of Magic area was supposed to have a second attraction and it was intended to be a roller coaster. Then plans had to be adjusted due to Covid... I think it would fit the area very well. Supposedly they've filed permits for a broomstick themed ride with high capacity. I guess we'll see what happens in the future!