Everything posted by kingsislandfan1972
-
Finding money
I agree, if I found cash its finders keepers but if its a wallet I would take it to the lost and found, and if I saw someone drop money, I would pick it up and hand it to them, but if I saw money just laying on the ground I would pick it up because anybody can claim money.
-
Will Universal Studios Orlando open up the Nickelodeon time capsule in the future?
If you remember back in 1992, at Universal Studios, at Nickelodeon Studios a time capsule was set to be opened up 50 years in the future, since Nickelodeon Studios does not exist anymore at Universal Studios Orlando, will the time capsule be opened in the Future, and even more important, does the time capsule even exist anymore? Does anybody have any iformation regarding this?
-
Different owner of Kings Island
I thought Marvel was at Universal?
-
New Paramount Parks?
Now I want to go to London and Spain because that would be so exciting to go see a Paramount park once again.
-
Different owner of Kings Island
It would be interesting to see Kings Island owned by Universal, it would be nice to see movie based shows and rides again. It would also be cool to see Marval and The Simpsons too, would it be better than Paramount? I really liked Paramount so if Universal ever owned Kings Island it would really have to impress me, but it would be cool to see it happen.
-
Share a Coke @ Kings Island
Coke is the best drink, with the most rich flavor.
-
What If KI Was Bought By TODAY'S Cedar Fair?
ok I get what you are saying.
-
What If KI Was Bought By TODAY'S Cedar Fair?
No
-
What If KI Was Bought By TODAY'S Cedar Fair?
Nickelodeon Universe should of stayed longer than it did.
-
Which ride?
The Adventure Express most definitely.... just kidding probably the WindSeeker and Drop Tower.
-
What If KI Was Bought By TODAY'S Cedar Fair?
Spongebob is definitely better than Snoopy.
-
If Paramount still owned Kings Island, what rides based on movies would you like to see?
I also believe that the Italian Job stunt coaster was the last movie themed ride that Kings Island had.
-
If Paramount still owned Kings Island, what rides based on movies would you like to see?
If Paramount still owned Kings Island what movie themed rides would you like to see? How about White Water Canyon rethemed to become Without a Paddle river rapids adventure? Or even a Good Burger themed ride?
-
USA Today and 10 Best Readers Choice poll
Voting has been closed and on Wednesday the winners will be announced, lets hope that Kings Island wins at number #1.
-
Ride Photo for Boo Blasters and Flight of Fear?
Also has anybody else noticed that there is no music when you walk in Boo Blasters like there was in previous years, and also I noticed that they are not selling the 3D glasses anymore, and some other things, have been removed from the ride too, as I have noticed.
-
Totally 80s store not everything is from the 80s
The posters are around 7 to 8 dollars I think, if you have a gold card I believe its 10% off all merchandise.
-
Best Kings Island Coaster Logo
Its kind of hard to decide between The Beast and Banshee, both have creative logos, but I chose The Beast, because no one truely knows exactly what The Beast is or what it looks like, its a mystery many people have tried to solve.
-
Totally 80s store not everything is from the 80s
I really wanted to buy the Gremlins poster ( one of my alltime favorite movies.) , but sadly I didnt have any money, next time though.
-
Scores on Boo Blasters
I ride it all the time, I usually get around 1800-2100, but only if my gun is working properly.
-
Top 10 favorite rides ever at KI?
10. WindSeeker 09. Shake Rattle and Roll 08. Phantom Theater 07. Racer 06. White Water Canyon ( you will get wet, you may get drenched.) 05. Top Gun 04. The Beast 03. Diamondback 02. SpongeBob 3D 01. Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle ( not Boo Blasters)
-
Has anything replaced the Snow Whites Scary Adventures at Disneyworld?
For some time now, Snow Whites Scary Adventures has been closed, I dont know if anything has replaced it yet, but if anything hasnt replaced it, what ride would you like to see in its place? For some reason when I was younger, I thought this ride was creepy.
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
Yesterday, I went in line for The Bat, and the line wasnt long as usual, but some guy said "Hey this ride must be bad, since the line is short." Then he got up and left. I hate it when tourists make judgements like that, I have always liked this coaster when it was Top Gun, Flight Deck, and now The Bat, so this kind of made me upset.
-
Whats up with Shake Rattle and Roll
it always seems to me that the Scrambler has always had a longer line than the Shake Rattle and Roll ever does, it puzzles me.
-
Totally 80s store not everything is from the 80s
I was at Kings Island today, and noticed that not everything in the Totally 80s store was from the 80s, the had shows such as I Love Lucy, The Flintstones, and even Bride of Chucky, has anybody else noticed anything else that wasnt from the 80s in the store?
-
Plus size riders, what can I ride?
Im about 210 pounds and 5'5 feet tall, and it seems like the wooden roller coasters seem a little snug to me each time I go on them, any other rides I am pretty much fine with.