Face/off ride is a movie

Jman

Well therein lies your problem. Not only is it a movie, it's a pretty sweet movie. Travolta vs. Cage in eachother's respective bodies. Boom. Although those are two of the most cliche actors in the business if you ask me. :P

Yeah, with such fantastic name changes in the past as renaming Superman: Ultimate Flight to Steel Venom, Batman: Knight Flight to Dominator and the little Six Flags kids coaster to Beaver Land Mine Ride, not to mention Coaster to Thunderhawk at Dorney or Borg: The Assimilator to Nighthawk and Top Gun: The Jet Coaster to Flight Deck at Carowinds..I can see why you are so excited...

Me? I will wait for the big announcement. I'd rather ride a new grand thing than most any renamed thing any day...

^ yeah, that was one of Paramount's more obscure move tie-ins. If I remember correctly, I think it was a 70s flick starring Warren Beatty.

"Wings" was also named after a movie--the very first Academy Award winner for Best Picture. It came out in the 20s (or maybe even the Teens) and starred Clara Bow (or Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish, or one of those other famous silent actresses of the time :) )

To be somewhat fair to the original poster, I think Face Off (and Drop Zone) have the weakest themed elements of any of the rides themed after a movie during the Paramount era, so I can kind of see how the tie-in was lost on him...

Well how was i supposed to kinow it was a movie i was only about 5 or 6 when it came out!

Hold on to your hat just a moment....

Tomb Raider and Italian Job are also movies.

And if you're ready....

So is Top Gun!!!!

I don't know if you can handle this much excitment...

But, Drop Zone is also a movie...so is Days of Thunder...and Congo Falls is named after the movie Congo.

Tisk tisk... shopping at Wal-Mart? How un-American.

you wanna know something?I never shop at wal mart for clothes or food or anything but games and accessories for my wii ok.SO SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UN-AMERICAN DUDE.

Tisk tisk... shopping at Wal-Mart? How un-American.

you wanna know something?I never shop at wal mart for clothes or food or anything but games and accessories for my wii ok.SO SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UN-AMERICAN DUDE.

a. I thought you left already.

b. I thought you wanted to be banned.

c. I think you should get your wish.