Another Sneak Peak: Flight Deck, Invertigo Signs

BoddaH1994

I really don't like how Club Blood still has the graffiti, and signage still up. It makes it look like the park is too lazy to take down their Halloween Decorations after an entire offseason.

The reason KI kept it up is because it costs so much to take down, and re-build. But i do agree that it makes KI look bad. Hopefully they'll put a tall fence around it. And i wander if it still says "Club Blood" in SOB's crate¿

I really don't like how Club Blood still has the graffiti, and signage still up. It makes it look like the park is too lazy to take down their Halloween Decorations after an entire offseason.

The reason KI kept it up is because it costs so much to take down, and re-build. But i do agree that it makes KI look bad. Hopefully they'll put a tall fence around it. And i wander if it still says "Club Blood" in SOB's crate¿

I mean, I could easily understand if the building was left up, but at least remove the graffiti, and Club Blood sign! That way it could just blend in as a "storage" building.

Fret not. Even I'd be surprised if that graffiti and sign were still there on opening day. It's a LOT of work to prepare a park for opening. Even up to the last minute, most parks look far from being ready to open. I cannot imagine that Cedar Fair would leave Club Blood looking like that the year around....

Do you know how much it cost to get that graffiti done. They got 2 or 3 pros to do it. It wont come down.

If that's the case, Cedar Fair and Kings Island wasted money once, and wasted it again by not spending what was necessary to undo the change for the summer season. Leaving it there all year would be tacky, not unlike leaving up a Christmas tree and outside decorations the year around as it is just too difficult and costly to take them down. Yeah, right.

Do you know how much it cost to get that graffiti done. They got 2 or 3 pros to do it. It wont come down.

How much it costs?

Someone in the sign shop painting the side of the building.

Cost = Nothing.

I'm certain it will be painted and then repainted.

Why don't you enlighten us then?

Why don't you enlighten us then?

Most cities can tell you how much it costs to fix the vandalism that "Graffiti Artists" do.

I like Flight Decks sign do the colors of it though have any indication as to whether they kept the same boring gray track color or not? <_<

Well, by the looks of this picture, based on the color of the sky, it was taken most likely today. And if you look in the background you can see the grey track, so no as of now it's not painted.

I like Flight Decks sign do the colors of it though have any indication as to whether they kept the same boring gray track color or not? <_<

Well, by the looks of this picture, based on the color of the sky, it was taken most likely today. And if you look in the background you can see the grey track, so no as of now it's not painted.

He sent me the photos yesterday, I didn't get to put them up until today.

Leaving it there all year would be tacky, not unlike leaving up a Christmas tree and outside decorations the year around as it is just too difficult and costly to take them down. Yeah, right.

Well they did leave those 3 Christmas trees on swan lake for few years after Winterfest... so unfortunately Kings Island is guilty of leaving a Christmas tree up year round. :rolleyes: