One week and counting

italianchef

Yes, I am looking forward to filling up at the gas station to get there and again to get back. :wacko:

I wonder if it's going to be worth it. ;) The north gate better be open when I get there this time unlike last year of setting out in the road for around 45 minutes. Then find out on KICentral that the south gate was open and they let the traffic stack up out to 71 before they opened the north gate.

i love outer limits, and no matter what it shall b outer limits to me allways!

Good Morning,

Today is Sunday, 4/13. In one week from today I will be at Kings Island for opening day. I shall counting down the days until then.

Aren't the rest of you looking forward?

Best regards,

Italian Chef

im going to!

we should all look for eachother and throw a party in the indoor parlor lol itd b a blast! :P

And what is with the reference to Outer Limits in the black box that you can only read if you highlight it?

And as the Interpreter mentioned, I also have no idea what you mean by indoor parlor. Are you talking about a restaurant at KI? The only indoor restaurants at KI with tables inside are Skyline on I-Street, Graeters, Starbucks, Festhaus, and Wings. Of those, the only ones that have decent sizes seating areas are the Festhaus, Skyline and Wings. And of those, the last one has been dishing up some porr quality food.

Oh man oh man i cannot wait only one more week. It felt like this week flew by fast. Hopefully it will be the same for this next week. I have heard mixed feelings about wings and the food they serve. They serve Montgomery Inn Ribs dont they?

Well, when I went in there at the end of the 2006 season (the only time I have eaten there when it was a buffet), they did not have Montgomery Inn Ribs. The day I ate there was the last day of the 2006 season, and I was very unimpressed with the food in there. There wasn`t much selection, and it seemed as if some of the food had been sitting out too long (some of the buns for the burgers were hard). I certainly wouldn`t eat there again. But I am also a poor college student and don`t have $15 to spend on a meal! If I want an all you can eat buffet, I`d rather go to Golden Corral, where they at least have more options for food.

I believe that the Montgomery Inn ribs left when the restaurant went from a standard food stand like Festhaus to Wings at the end of the 2006 season.

Good Morning,

Today is Sunday, 4/13. In one week from today I will be at Kings Island for opening day. I shall counting down the days until then.

Aren't the rest of you looking forward?

Best regards,

Italian Chef

I am so excited!!!!!Im going an hour before it opens!Look for a silver honda with 2 (probbably crying) babies,me and my mom!Catch you there!!!

I'd like to buy a '70's big station wagon, pull up to the parking tolls dressed in chuck taylors, tall striped socks and short shorts pulling a camper and ask "Which way to the campground?". :D

It's been awhile since I've laughed this hard. :lol:

I'd like to buy a '70's big station wagon, pull up to the parking tolls dressed in chuck taylors, tall striped socks and short shorts pulling a camper and ask "Which way to the campground?". :D

It's been awhile since I've laughed this hard. :lol:

Ideally, when you get out to argue with the parking lot attendent about "what do you mean there's no campground", lots of empty Pabst Blue Ribbon cans would fall out of the car at the same time.

What would be really neat is to have a few friends do the same thing, and have all of these campers clog up the parking entrance plaza on the morning of opening day...lol..."they built a Great Big Wolf what? on the campground?"..."now, how am I gonna jump the fence to ride the screamin' demon??"...

i would be more excited if i knew i was going to Disney World. KI is pretty lame in comparison!

Maybe if I had kids I would agree. But living 30 minutes from Disney I went a couple times and after the third time it just wasn't fun to me. I think KI IMO is more fun for the thrill seeker.

Expedition Everest, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Aerosmith coaster rock...and are very much for thrill seekers. We have kids and take them a week out of the year..and then the wife and I fly down by ourselves one week a year. I never get bored with Disney.

Good Luck with that the reason we left Florida is because the economy down there is going down hill way down hill. Brevard and Orange county are two of the lowest paying counties in the state. I would deffinatley stay away from Brevad because as the space center begins to move out so will the money.