Video of Carmen Electra in Totally 80s!

ZosoBeast

Cool! I wonder if she rode anything,im mean,just imagine the people crowding her in the line.

She said she wanted to ride The Beast because that was her favorite ride but I don't think it happened. It looked like her "entourage" had already packed her bags and was going to leave right after the question and answer.

I could be wrong, though.

No i think she rode it. I work at the park and was waiting outside oscars which is the employee cafeteria after she was done because it was the only way out of the backsage area so i was hoping to snap a quick pic with her and get an autograph, but those punk security gaurds told us that we werent allowed to be there when she came by. The funny thing is was that these were the same people that when Carmen was signing autographs were saying that no one was allowed on stage to get a picture with her, and she and her people kept on saying no no its ok, and then they got all embaressed. But before we were told to leave I heard her family talking with some of the park exececutives and Helbig was there and he was saying that he was there ride guy and would take them around but i dont know how they would have gotten her through the park without being mobbed.

Here is a clip of Carmen Electra's performance in "Flashback! Totally 80s!"

More video from this weekends events coming soon!

Oh my god...she must be thinking to herself that the level of enterainment at the parks is not what it used to be!

That was some of the worst singing that I have heard in a long time.

She said she wanted to ride The Beast because that was her favorite ride but I don't think it happened. It looked like her "entourage" had already packed her bags and was going to leave right after the question and answer.

I could be wrong, though.

Miss Electra enjoyed a very nostalgic day at the park following her performances and induction into the Kings Island Walk of Fame.

No i think she rode it. I work at the park and was waiting outside oscars which is the employee cafeteria after she was done because it was the only way out of the backsage area so i was hoping to snap a quick pic with her and get an autograph, but those punk security gaurds told us that we werent allowed to be there when she came by. The funny thing is was that these were the same people that when Carmen was signing autographs were saying that no one was allowed on stage to get a picture with her, and she and her people kept on saying no no its ok, and then they got all embaressed. But before we were told to leave I heard her family talking with some of the park exececutives and Helbig was there and he was saying that he was there ride guy and would take them around but i dont know how they would have gotten her through the park without being mobbed.

She was not required to sign autographs... she did it because she wanted to. The security guards were simply trying to keep control. She certainly would have been rushed if everyone started getting onto the stage.

Have you ever seen the entire show in person? I personally think that it is a good show. Although, I`m also some what jaded having heard Coney`s live shows numerous times every single day I work at Coney. Coney`s shows, for obvious reasons, are not quite as good as any show at KI.

So, you can sing better than them?

No, he complains a lot but brings nothing to the table. Myself, and most of the KIC community, have conditioned ourselves to simply ignore him.

Well for someone who "brings nothing to the table" I certainly get an awful lot of private messages from KIC members asking me questions about KI, so some on here do find my knowledge of KI helpful. I just won't sugar-coat everything like you and so many others do on this site. But hey, I understand, you have to keep in the good-graces of KI so they will feed you a bone every once in a while so you have some news to post on here for the groupies. I plan to continue to post my opinions and experiences with KI, so just keep on ignoring me. Have a great day!

Have you ever seen the entire show in person? I personally think that it is a good show. Although, I`m also some what jaded having heard Coney`s live shows numerous times every single day I work at Coney. Coney`s shows, for obvious reasons, are not quite as good as any show at KI.

I have seen the whole show, and I don't think it is great, it is ok. I stand by my opinion though that the vocals are not very good. KI used to have some of the best stage entertainment around, and sadly that is not the case any longer in my opinion. Even the ice shows from years ago were so much better. They used to have a budget of $250,000 for the ice show production back in the late 80's and early 90's. I heard from some of the skaters that the product budget for the ice show now is about 1/5 of the old amount. I understand times are tough, and the park has to make a decision on how to spend their capital each year, and I hope they would consider live entertainment as an important part of the budget.

It could be far worse. Much of the live entertainment at Six Flags parks has been replaced by DVD's of old Dick Clark Television productions. Not all the live entertainment is gone, but much of it is, with the biggest losses in the smaller parks. For the record, cues are not missed, the singing is on key, and the productions are relatively lifeless. Sigh.

Oh my god...she must be thinking to herself that the level of enterainment at the parks is not what it used to be!

But it's still an improvement over the Paramount years. Remember, this is the first time in years that the park has emphasized the entertainment area. Hopefully, they will continue the efforts and get back to the Entertainment Department of old times. One of the first steps, though, should be a live band playing.

That seems like such a basic?

No, he complains a lot but brings nothing to the table. Myself, and most of the KIC community, have conditioned ourselves to simply ignore him.

He actually is usually pretty well on in pointing things out. Those that would ignore such comments are bound not to learn from them.

It could be far worse. Much of the live entertainment at Six Flags parks has been replaced by DVD's of old Dick Clark Television productions. Not all the live entertainment is gone, but much of it is, with the biggest losses in the smaller parks. For the record, cues are not missed, the singing is on key, and the productions are relatively lifeless. Sigh.

The difference is that I don't think that Six Flags has ever been known for entertainment. At one time; Carrowinds, Kings Dominion, Kings Island and Canada's Wonderland were known for live entertainment - and no one could touch them in quality.

But it's still an improvement over the Paramount years. Remember, this is the first time in years that the park has emphasized the entertainment area. Hopefully, they will continue the efforts and get back to the Entertainment Department of old times. One of the first steps, though, should be a live band playing.

I agree, entertainment during the Paramount years was not good, and you would think that Paramount would have had some of the best entertainment around given their portfolio of movies, tv, and music.

I agree, entertainment during the Paramount years was not good, and you would think that Paramount would have had some of the best entertainment around given their portfolio of movies, tv, and music.

It really was inexcusable that Paramount did not have the best in entertainment. There is no reason that a company that was built on entertainment would decimate such an important department.

Well for someone who "brings nothing to the table" I certainly get an awful lot of private messages from KIC members asking me questions about KI, so some on here do find my knowledge of KI helpful. I just won't sugar-coat everything like you and so many others do on this site. But hey, I understand, you have to keep in the good-graces of KI so they will feed you a bone every once in a while so you have some news to post on here for the groupies. I plan to continue to post my opinions and experiences with KI, so just keep on ignoring me. Have a great day!

So... Aren't you one of the ones who claimed that you were once a full timer? Why so disgruntled? Did they fire you?

Titanic mess, given that many of the performers attend school for or came from performing arts schools, and the fact that many from last year have gone on to bigger and better things, I think that shows their singing is quite fine and that they are very talented. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you do at KI to know the past entertainment budgets and such extensive knowledge. Woofer, I agree, I hope they continue the emphasis on entertainment, the past few years were pre packaged shows from paramount parks, where props, costumes, and such were all shipped out from charlotte, ki is back to doing most of it in house by kevin brunk.

Titanic mess, given that many of the performers attend school for or came from performing arts schools, and the fact that many from last year have gone on to bigger and better things, I think that shows their singing is quite fine and that they are very talented. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you do at KI to know the past entertainment budgets and such extensive knowledge. Woofer, I agree, I hope they continue the emphasis on entertainment, the past few years were pre packaged shows from paramount parks, where props, costumes, and such were all shipped out from charlotte, ki is back to doing most of it in house by kevin brunk.

Well Pre-Paramount, information was readily available to the employees that were down to the lowest level. The park considered it important to make sure everyone knew the costs involved. All budgets and projections were set by the end of February. It was part of an "ownership" attitude that the park wanted everyone to have.

I'm not digruntled, I just don't look at KI through rose colored glasses as you do. I think KI does a lot of things right, and I also think they do a lot of things wrong. If you don't like that I point those things out, then skip my posts, you don't have to read them.

My "claim" that I was a fulltime employee at KI was discussed here in depth a couple years ago when I gave an honest review of the "new" Winterfest that sent so many on this board into a tailspin (so KIC groupies, when is Winterfest coming back...oh yeah, that would be never). I posted my letter of employment on this site as a I was accused of being a liar, some saying that I never worked at KI at all. You can choose to believe what you want, I really don't care. But to answer your question more directly, my job was eliminated when PPD&E began to consolidate several park functions to the corporate office in Charlotte. My position at KI, along with my counterparts at all other Paramount Parks were eliminated as the function was turned over the PPD&E. I have great memories of my time at KI, and am still close with many of my former coworkers at KI and PPD&E.

So there you have it Mr. Media Director, now can we go back to you ignoring me please??? Thanks!

Interp has a theory about Paramount having wanted Winterfest to fail. I tend to agree with the assessment of the venture. I'm not certain what it was or why Paramount had such disdain for the event, but it's certain with the last result that CF will not likely try it any time soon.

Put a rather different way, Interp has a theory that Paramount...uh...CBS put on the last Winterfest without regard to profit or long term financial success...it was done, rather, as window-dressing for the pending sale, much like a homeowner might paint the walls, clean the bathtub and hide the dirty laundry before an open house. It was a very high quality production, but financed in such a way that it was highly suspect it could continue...and it did not.

It's amazing how Carmen can go from cute and innocent to very sexy in no time. I don't know how she does it but she does. My wife got a few shots of her up by the stage. She seems nice and down to earth. I have caught her a few times on Howard Stern and she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. Not gonna happen. lol

I wonder this though. Is it me or was the gal in the Totally 80's show even nicer looking? She was in the green out fit with blonde hair at the end of the show. My wife said she should have the bucket of water poured on her at the end. I agree. :)