Attractions / buildings MOST LIKELY to leave PKI

italianchef

A buffet wouldn't work at PKI. they coudl enver charge enough to make money, because lots of people would eat tons of food. Having a sit down restaurant would be nice though, however, people aren't gonna pay the high food prices in the park for that restaurant, when they can leave, drive 1/2 mile up the road, and pay normal prices. I don;t think PKI will put in a restaurant like that, just for that reason.

• 6 years later...
I really have never even considered Festhaus leaving. Its the largest restaurant in the park, and it's always busy.

well Son of Beast is the largest roller coaster in the park, (amount of building material) and always has a long line, so if we go by this, if we're lucky, it will stay.

i'm back!!!!!!!! lol ;)

I really have never even considered Festhaus leaving. Its the largest restaurant in the park, and it's always busy.

well Son of Beast is the largest roller coaster in the park, (amount of building material) and always has a long line, so if we go by this, if we're lucky, it will stay.

i'm back!!!!!!!! lol

;)

The Festaus never hurt anyone lol

The Festhaus I think will never leave, I mean, the actual building itself. They may use it for something different soon though.

Edit: I just realized this was first added in 2003! The first post said "Magella's Grill" and I was thinking....what? And it says PKI :P

That made me laugh.