Big Bad Wolf closing

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and who create threads that dont even make sense. i cant even remember what that thread was, but it made no sense whatsoever. does this site ever issue warnings to people? i really think they should, it really stops flame wars and inappropriate forum behaviors.

No. Immature is kids that just turned 13 and think there hott stuff because they can quote Tracy Morgan and Tina Fey, and that "accidentally" triple post to get there post count up. Which is stupid and immature.

It's because I find them funny. You obviously have a few issues if you care that much about me quoting a few of my favorite comedians. :unsure: Also, I didn't just turn 13. You have no room to call someone immature, after you just called me an idiot BTW. Now I'm going to stop now, because I'm tired of getting attacked by you. It's rude and unnecessary. Just because you have a problem with me doesn't mean you have to insult my every post (even one's where I wasn't talking to you). Thanks. :rolleyes:

and who create threads that dont even make sense. i cant even remember what that thread was, but it made no sense whatsoever. does this site ever issue warnings to people? i really think they should, it really stops flame wars and inappropriate forum behaviors.

I was trying to bring some life into this forum! No biggie!

There is no need to bring "life" to this forum. You bring unworthy posts and you don't contribute at all. Yes I did call you an idiot. So? I'm done with kids that think there cool.

99% of my posts are serious and I'm sure you've read a lot of them. Calling someone an idiot is a violation of KIC rules. BTW, sorry you don't find my jokes funny. Apples and oranges. I can't please everyone. And stop calling me a "kid" please. I'm done here.

There is no need to bring "life" to this forum. You bring unworthy posts and you don't contribute at all. Yes I did call you an idiot. So? I'm done with kids that think there cool.

99% of my posts are serious and I'm sure you've read a lot of them. Calling someone an idiot is a violation of KIC rules. BTW, sorry you don't find my jokes funny. Apples and oranges. I can't please everyone. And stop calling me a "kid" please. I'm done here.

Where does it say in the TOS I can't call anyone an idiot? Really, I would like to know.

Where does it say in the TOS I can't call anyone an idiot? Really, I would like to know.

Flaming isn't against forum rules? :huh:

Screamscape Report on things:

Park News - (8/3/09) I’ve got a couple of Big Bad Wolf updates for everyone. First off the online petition to save the Wolf has already grown to over 1,100 supporters, but I’d love to see it reach the 10,000 supporters mark if possible, so spread the word! There is also now an official Save The Big Bad Wolf support page on Facebook. Everyone may want to check out the latest results of the About.com poll about Big Bad Wolf. With nearly 1000 votes already counted, 68% say the park should keep it, another 18% have never ridden but were hoping to get the chance someday... which to me shows 86% in favor of keeping the coaster.

I’m also happy to announce that with all the love and support shown for the Big Bad Wolf, the Behind the Thrills staff is planning to hold a very small “protest” in front of the ride this Thursday when they will broadcast live from the park. They invite everyone to come on out to the park or call in to show their support for Big Bad Wolf. The will then be sending a copy of it all to Busch Gardens in an effort to show them how much the Wolf is still loved by most people. Read up on all the official details on how to meet up or call in.

That's not necissarely (sp?) true.

Six Flags Great America a few years back planned to remove Whizzer, one of the last of it's kind for a B&M flyer. After an overwhelming response from guests, they removed Shockwave instead. The B&M flyer is now known as Superman: Ultimate Flight.

I know, it's a different company, different situation, blah blah blah, all I'm saying is anythig can happen.

It also was possible because the coaster that was set to replace the Wizzer, Superman: Ultimate Flight only required a level terrain for the coaster that they also happend to have under Shockwave to still be viable (ie no change in design was needed to move it.) Just a hunch, but I bet that the coaster replacing that ride is going to be customed designed for that fun terrain.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...