Prizes

Charlie Brown

I won one of those massive snakes at CP in the softball toss game where you throw them into the buckets. I made the first 2 I threw. It really was way too easy; I don't see how people think it's so hard! Anyway, I realized how annoying it was going to be carrying the snake around for the next few hours, so I just set it down on the lockers at TTD, totally expecting it to be stolen when I came back. An hour or so later, when we came back, of course it was. No big loss. But still kind of pathetic.

I don't remember the game, but at CP I wandered off from my family and found a cheap game. It was near the area of Maxair, but Maxair wasn't there yet. The game was something easy because I won a medium sized stuffed pink dog! Happiest day of my life...okay not really, but I was shocked to win something. :rolleyes:

Game: RexandtheBeast.com First Rider giveaway. Okay, so it wasn't really a KI game, but it got me a seat in the Diamondback First Rider Auction that I'd never have gotten otherwise and definitely the best thing I've ever won!!

My mom always wins stuff for me. She's really really good at those squirt gun games. The last thing she won me was a stuffed Patrick (from SpongeBob) at Cedar Point. I still have it in my bedroom. When I was little, probably about 5 or so, I won the little 25 cent bowling ball game, where you have to roll it over the hump without it rolling all the way back, and got a stuffed purple snail. To this day, I don't know anyone else who has ever won at that.

I never play those games. There are other things to do (Diamondback, namely) and spending $5 for a $0.50 prize that I will never use is not exactly what I have in mind.

Game: RexandtheBeast.com First Rider giveaway. Okay, so it wasn't really a KI game, but it got me a seat in the Diamondback First Rider Auction that I'd never have gotten otherwise and definitely the best thing I've ever won!!

I remember that, you were excited beyond belief that you actually won something. Not to mention you got the back row, which is even better!

I won a really nice shinney basketball from the 3 point long range game. I played with it one time and all the stuff pealed off it. LOL cheap prizes.

Ugh, those basketballs were terrible! The ones they have now, however, are 5,000 times better, as they actually have grip and will last for more than a few dribbles.

The best prize thus far was a really nice prize pack from Cedar Point last year. The prize consisted of a suite to a Cavs game and a Cedar Point VIP tour for 4, which incidentally we'll be using in the next two weeks. Full details will follow!

lets see. I have won :

too many basketballs, a giant dinosaur, a giant monkey, a small monkey, a 2 foot stewie, a small stewie, a 2 foot cartman, 2 giant bananas, a giant dog, a giant snake, tons more.

I dont really remember whcih games I won these at, or when, butI remember most were when I was younger. A couple of them were won by my dad.

I spent like $3.50 on the $0.50 SkeeBall game in Coney Mall. I came close to winning every time, but never actually won. I still had fun though! Next time I go I'm going to play the game where you roll the bowling ball on the track, since it's a 25 cent game.

^ For the skeeball game, every good player I've ever seen uses the sidewalls.

If you're right handed you should be able to start the ball rolling from the right side, hit the left sidewall about 75% of the way up the ramp and get 40s every time once you get the right speed. Simply aim a little further up the sidewalls for the 50s. If you want the 100s simply roll the ball so that you just miss the left sidewall entirely. The issue now is that game takes 210 points to win, which means you have to average 35 points a ball just to get a small prize! Again, once you get the hang of this you should do quite well for yourself!

For Bowler Roller you should do two things: use both hands to roll the ball for increased control, and make sure you roll the ball as close to the red foul line as legally close as possible. It's all about touch from there.

If you simply want a prize as cheaply as possible I'd definitely go with the skeeball. Skeeball is just much easier to win consistently once you get comfortable with the roll. Let us know how you do!

I won like four or five towels off of the Peach Basket game and like 7000 tickets, at least, at the Coney Arcade. Also, I won a little OSU stuffed animal when I beat my neighbor (Played football at the time) at the football target game. You should've seen his face. :rolleyes: