The Son of Beast Discussion Thread

BoddaH1994

Why did you erase FoFtongue.gifhuh.gif

You never know! wink.gif (I didn't think that'd be the first thing someone would notice... something much more obvious is gone too!)

laugh.gif I see it now, but the Eiffel Tower?........Uh oh...darn ride rotation!cool.gif

There are good reasons to leave it on. For one, it gives a good point of reference for someone trying to find, say, Flight Deck. "Oh, it's over by the big wooden coaster!" And they left Action Theater on...

You never know, the map could look like this next year!

6UwAw.jpg

That water tower in Action Zone is also missing. I don't know if that was already posted I'm to lazy to look. That map looks really empty with out Son of Beast.

There are good reasons to leave it on. For one, it gives a good point of reference for someone trying to find, say, Flight Deck. "Oh, it's over by the big wooden coaster!" And they left Action Theater on...

You never know, the map could look like this next year!

6UwAw.jpg

That water tower in Action Zone is also missing. I don't know if that was already posted I'm to lazy to look. That map looks really empty with out Son of Beast.

Then what do you think of this one? :) (from themeparkbrochures.net)

KI-Map-1972.jpg

If you ask me I don't think there not going to say anything about Son of Beast and it will be either closed or open on opening day.

Under the rules of English interpretation (and I do NOT think this is what he meant to say), since a double negative is not a negative, this means:

If you ask me, I think they are going to say something about Son of Beast and it will either be closed or open on opening day.

As in interpreting "I can't not think of elephants in tutus wearing pink dancing shoes while trampling in peanut butter" which would mean: I am compelled to think of elephants in tutus wearing pink dancing shoes while trampling in peanut butter.

It's true though (in the right statement) SOB probably won't be announced whether it will be closed, opened, or still possibly in SBNO. Which makes me mad, because I'm excited to go ride SOB again next year, and if I'd go to the park and figure out it's closed......I'd cry.

:P

Given The Bat footings still extant, and the King Cobra ones...I wonder if they'd even clear all the footings...

I guess it just depends what they have in mind to take its place. That is if it is even coming down or if they even have anything in mind to put there.