Rivets?

Corkscrew

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/public/park/boomerang_bay/boomerang_bay_faq.cfm

What type of attire is permitted in Boomerang Bay?

Appropriate swimwear must be worn while in Boomerang Bay. Proper swimming attire is defined as one or two-piece suits without abrasive buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps.

Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, drain holes, or metal ornamentation is not permitted on Boomerang Bay slides.

Swim masks that cover the nose and/or mouth are not permitted.

I guess it depends on who is working. I went today with some friends and none of the workers checked for them. (Too bad I had already ripped my two rivets off the side of my trunks :P)

Oh well. I called as well before I went and they said no rivets. So hope you have the workers I had today if you forget to remove your rivets. :P

In my experience they are fairly strict about not allowing rivets on swimsuits on the slides. I was trying to go on a slide with my friend and she was told she wouldn't be able to ride because her swimsuit featured a small metal hoop holding the two cups of her top together.

You'd probably be best off buying a new swimsuit without any sort of metal on them. They sell them at a shop in Boomerang Bay but like everything else at Kings Island, they're horrendously overpriced.

From what I've seen they are being very observant this year. I have yet to go down a body slide without being asked to turn around and show my trunks to the employee. Thankfully I decided to invest in one of the pairs of trunks sold in the gift shop, just to be on the safe side ;)