Ghost Hunters at KI Wed Jan 11th

jandyb79

I wish they had investigated tower johnny or the ghost that throws rocks at the wwc tower. This was cool to see boo blasters empty with night vision. And who knows maybe the S.O.B. shots were a hint... (was anyone else waiting for Don to stand up and say Son of Beast is going to reopen in 2013) :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I wish they had investigated tower johnny or the ghost that throws rocks at the wwc tower. This was cool to see boo blasters empty with night vision. And who knows maybe the S.O.B. shots were a hint... (was anyone else waiting for Don to stand up and say Son of Beast is going to reopen in 2013) :rolleyes:

I wasn't waiting for it, because I definetly wasnt counting on it. Though, I would love it if he did!

^ I thought that it would be a good time to announce the reopening if it would happen.

Most of the people watching that show probably had absolutely no idea that an amusement park named Kings Island existed at all, much less that a controversial wooden coaster used to operate there. I think that would've been a foolish time to announce any potential changes, personally.

• Like 2

They did investigate the ghost that throws rocks at the wwc tower. Turns out it was a fan blowing on the door.

After seeing all the SoB shots crammed into the episode, I just knew that once I opened the forums, they would be blowing up with thoughts. :P On a side note I don't recall seeing any shots of DB's lift or even a close shot of WindSeeker, which in my opinion, adds a second sense of suprise.

I too was pretty let down by this episode. I'm in a paranormal group in Cincinnati and would love t investigate here! I wish they would have focused on more areas of the park and other stories instead of just the littel girl tho. It would be interesting to see if they did this and it just didnt make the final cut f the show tho. I feel like only giving Kings Island a half hour when it is such a big place and their first ever amusement park was kind of a rip off!