Gold Pass Parking

TromaKing

I find the ERT sessions a little puzzling. I can understand having the rides in Planet Snoopy and Diamondback. The two that leave me scratching my head are Invertigo and the Eiffel Tower. Those two rides aren`t exactly in the same area of the park as the rest of the rides. How will they handle the crowd control of those enjoying ERT? Will there be one early ride time entrance, and then you are free to roam all the way over to Action Zone? It will be interesting to see how this works.

The Beast is not really a surprise. Most days, you can get there right at 10am, or even thirty minutes later, and The Beast will have no line to a very minimal wait time.

Invertigo doesn't make much sense to me either. I know that ride can have a long wait at times, but that's more due to its capacity than its popularity. Eiffel Tower makes some sense as you have to walk right by it to get to most areas of the park anyway, but it's not like it usually has a long line.

Funny how they also decided that WindSeeker isn't really ERT-worthy after all.

• Like 1

I find the ERT sessions a little puzzling. I can understand having the rides in Planet Snoopy and Diamondback. The two that leave me scratching my head are Invertigo and the Eiffel Tower. Those two rides aren`t exactly in the same area of the park as the rest of the rides. How will they handle the crowd control of those enjoying ERT? Will there be one early ride time entrance, and then you are free to roam all the way over to Action Zone? It will be interesting to see how this works.

Actually it will be a lot easier than you think. Opening ET will be easy all they will have to do is have IS open on these mornings. As far as FO (aka Invertigo), remember that there is an access path on the side of the theatre that dumps out between the ride entrance and the restrooms thus allowing them to block access to the rest of AZ.

• 4 weeks later...