Prizes in the games outside DB's souvenir shop's exit

Snowman

I am making zero judgement about this, but this is some interesting KI marketing that I wanted some thoughts on:

Saturday morning, during the ERT Downpour, Snow woman and I were taking cover outside DB's souvenir shop (cause rain melts Snow :D ). We were standing near the smoking area, I looked in the 2 crane/reflex games and was quite surprised what the prizes were. The only prizes in both games are Zippo lighters.

I know it's a captive audience, and they're marketing to the crowd at hand, but they look a lot like the other games scattered around the park that are geared to kids. I didn't really see anything stopping a little kid from going up and winning a shiny new zippo.

I'm a former 20 year smoker that hated being preached to, and VERY far from being any type of morality police, but this just seems a little odd.

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

Yeah I definitely think there should be some kind of age limit placed on buying a lighter. I think you should be a certain age to be able to purchase a lighter. Is this the case? If so, then you'd have to be a certain age to play those games and win one. Of course there is no way to monitor these games, so like you said, there is nothing keeping a young child from coming up and winning a Zippo lighter. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my young child to have a lighter. It seems as if there are lots of other options that could be placed in these machines/games besides lighters.