Snack Lines

Voicetek

Are you serious?

I am and you're done.

Why was I suspended for saying "Are you serious?"

I posted earlier in this thread that I had a problem with the workers at Skyline and I was attacked by some posters for voicing my displeasure.

Why weren't they suspended?

I never cursed or threatened anyone and I was suspended for giving my opinion on a bad restaurant experience.

Creating a 2nd account especially while suspended will lead to being completely banned. I'd go ahead and stop posting....delete your account and wait until your suspension is over before you cause yourself more trouble.

• Like 3

Since I've been critical on this thread I would like to share today's experience. My wife wanted a cup of water when we were walking back to The Beast so we went to the Potato Works, she was greeted by Zachery who had a smile on his face, moved quickly, gave us two cups of water she only asked for one and thanked her for coming. On a unrelated note we watched Remember When the 70's and were trying to figure out who the one hit wonders were, we couldn't figure out three of them. We asked a lady whose name was Joellen i believe ( I can remember the 70's but not what I was doing five minutes ago) she was the talent supervisor about some of the artists and she said she had put together a book about all the songs for the performers to study. She the told us if we wanted to wait a few minutes she would get it and look up who the one hit wonders were. We had a few laughs reminiscing with her before she had to get to her next obligation.

• Like 1