Son Of BEAST Pictures

TheBEASTunchained

And it IS spelled:

B E A S T.

Terp, ever helpful

^^So is THE but you don't capitalize that.

Diamondback, Firehawk, and Adventure Express are spelled with caps. Do you see me typing "Hey, I went on Diamondback, then Firehawk, and finished off the day with Adventure Express!" ?

:)

I don't really know why I do it, its just a habit, But I guess if its bothering you guys that much then I will try to stop doing it.

And by the way, Those are some great pictures Ogrmac :)

• Like 2

Thanks! I'm looking to see if I have any more that might be unique to share with you all.

Edit: Ta-Da!

The group shot from Ride Warriors (2009 I think?)

ab0d74b8.jpg

And one of a snow covered Kings Island (Sorry, I couldn't find the original file, so you get the edited black and white version.)

8975b23b.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Since the topic I originally posted this in got closed, I thought I'd share it here. This is S.O.B. in a bad Snow Storm:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought using the panorama setting and shooting in black & white really captured the mood.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last time I was at KI I took multiple pictures for this topic and I am trying to spred them out, 1 by 1 so this thread wont become "dead" (hey that rhymed!). I have lots more where this one came from. I hope to post some pics of it being torn down, when I go this weeked. Its really hard to get some diffrent pictures of it because you can only see so much of it now from AZ, and the Eifle tower. (And mabey a few other places)

7934080396_a60236dfc0_z.jpg

Pictures2 588 by KIC-Original, on Flickr

7934074906_2d9272e175_z.jpg

Pictures2 564 by KIC-Original, on Flickr

7934078870_23afd5375c_z.jpg

Pictures2 584 by KIC-Original, on Flickr

• Like 4

Since the topic I originally posted this in got closed, I thought I'd share it here. This is S.O.B. in a bad Snow Storm:

I thought using the panorama setting and shooting in black & white really captured the mood.

I have the copy right to that picture, which was one of a white snow bunny in a raging snow storm! :)

• Like 1

I have the copy right to that picture, which was one of a white snow bunny in a raging snow storm! :)

Here's another one from my collection:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a picture of roller coaster in a field.

Oh yeah, the picture was taken after the coaster was demolished and hauled away. They forgot a couple of bolts.

Then it snowed on the field.