Halloween Haunt 2013

dwitb

I'm really excited for Haunt this year. I hope to hit all of the mazes I didn't do last year: Club Blood, Urgent Scare, Holiday Horror and CarnEvil.

The new maze that I'm most excited about is the Board to Death. Delta Delta Die looks like it's just another Club Blood type of thing, but I'm definitely willing to try it!

Also from @KingsIslandPR via Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/de2xty

Our new scare zone, "Backwoods Bayou," is going to be a good one!

So it appears as if Backwoods Bayou is in CornStalkers' original location on the path around Backlot going toward Rivertown. Which is weird as I was expecting it to be in Oktoberfest.

• Like 2

Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to Cornstalkers. A co-worker of who has worked the Haunt for several years now, went through it 3-4 times the other night...he said it was much improved with a new route. It's funny to imagine this but we did Cornstalkers last week at CP, and it was the best haunt of the night. Cut Throat Cove was also very good, while their new one Zombie High School was pretty lame.

Does anyone remember the name of the haunt that was at the top of the Eifel Tower? It only lasted one season during the Fear Fest years, but it was awesome.

As a scareactor, after all the rehearsals/walk-throughs we did this week, I can assure you that this year will be great.

Especially at Slaughterhouse. We're especially hungry this year. Good luck.

Prepare yourselves, folks. We're coming.

- SBJ

• Like 3

From @KingsIslandPR via Twitter:

Wonder what this will be used for at Halloween Haunt? Bet it's a scream!

http://twitpic.com/de3hbq

The link is a video of a stage with theatrical rigging set up in front of the Banshee construction fence.

Maybe the stage for blood drums?!

Blood Drums has moved to the International Street bandstand, so the stage is not for that. As long as it's not another musical revue, I'll be happy.

No show has been announced for Action Zone, so this remains a mystery. Will a characterization of the Banshee scream and dance for the crowd? Maybe a DJ will host a "monster" dance party? Or perhaps it's for O'Suhr's stand-up routine, celebrating his rise from the grave.

• Like 3

From @KingsIslandPR via Twitter:

Wonder what this will be used for at Halloween Haunt? Bet it's a scream!

http://twitpic.com/de3hbq

The link is a video of a stage with theatrical rigging set up in front of the Banshee construction fence.

Maybe the stage for blood drums?!

Blood Drums has moved to the International Street bandstand, so the stage is not for that. As long as it's not another musical revue, I'll be happy.

No show has been announced for Action Zone, so this remains a mystery. Will a characterization of the Banshee scream and dance for the crowd? Maybe a DJ will host a "monster" dance party? Or perhaps it's for O'Suhr's stand-up routine, celebrating his rise from the grave.

Perhaps the stage is for the Banshee screaming contest?

The 2013 Haunt map has been released:

Thhats not the 2013 map. It Still has Mysteria and Massacre Manor on it and No Bored to death, Delta Delta Die Or Backwards Bayou.

Those are on the map. The 2 new houses are in the same spots as Mysteria and Massacre Manor.

Ah sorry bout that. But where will Bored to death and Delta Delta die be? Which maze? Ive heard Borad the death is oing into where MM was and Delta Delta die is oing where Mysteria?

Thhats not the 2013 map. It Still has Mysteria and Massacre Manor on it and No Bored to death, Delta Delta Die Or Backwards Bayou.

Those are on the map. The 2 new houses are in the same spots as Mysteria and Massacre Manor.

Ah sorry bout that. But where will Bored to death and Delta Delta die be? Which maze? Ive heard Borad the death is oing into where MM was and Delta Delta die is oing where Mysteria?

Mysteria--> Board To Death

Massacre Manor--> Delta Delta Die

Thanks! I Feel stupid now :P

Thanks! I Feel stupid now :P

hahaha its fine, the only reason I know is because I went through them yesterday. Both were really good!