Banshee Queue Music

CoastersRZ

^ Which actually makes me think... Wouldn't it be neat to have the Phantom Theater organ music (sans Maestro--or maybe just one laugh, toned down in the background somewhere to add a spooky edge) play in the Banshee queue? It'd be a neat throwback that continues the "deceased rides" theme from the announcement while still adding something to the theme?

I mean, I'm really not getting my hopes up that they'll do something special music-wise. (Not that I mean to sound disappointed! Kings Island has vastly exceeded my expectations this season, and I love just about every thing they're doing for 2014!) I just know that Carowinds' version of FUN TV, while a nice change, didn't feature any music you wouldn't have expected from Diamondback's queue since 2009. It's just a thought, that's all.

• Like 4

With the look of the queue, I wouldn't mind not having music but just sound effects (along with the lighting & fog), maybe something like The Haunted Manson at the Disney Parks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Uprising by Muse

Listening to this song now and it seems fitting as it is dark and creepy...

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

Ironically, I was literally listening to that song the minute you posted that.

I have the album that song was part of on Vinyl, and it's one of Muse's best. It's no Black Holes and Revelations, but it's solid.

• Like 2

I will say that the entertainment in the queue line will be something awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Might have to walk down the normal queue line just for photography purpose, then about face, then walk down the Fast Pass line to ride her :)

The Haunted Hill will be able to see from the same line, you will not miss anything

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk