8/15 Early Evening

YoungStud

Got to the park at 5:30. More people there than I thought there would be. Wife, baby, and I entered the park and got our parent swap and measured the baby. She is just under 40", I can't wait.

First stop Carousel, walk on.

I decided to give Diamondback another go. 20 minute wait, rode second row. I walked to the exit to get the parent swap initialed and realized there were two rows empty in the back, so I took a spin on the 2nd to last row. Again after the ride I started to the exit and noticed there was a empty row in the middle so I filled that. Got three straight rides on the brown train. After getting off there was two rows empty in the back but I skipped taking another spin. I got my parent swap initialed and headed to joe cool dodgem school just in time to strap my baby into the car.

While I was on Diamondback, the wife and baby took a spin on the peanuts 500, snoopy red baron, carousel, sally sea plane, and kite eating tree.

Wife went to ride Diamondback and my baby and I hit up the whirlybirds. bout a 15minute wait. Wife had time to get back and join us as we loaded into the orange helicopter. After that we hit up the great pumpkin coaster, and then did two laps on race for your life charlie brown.

We left the park at 7:30.

• Like 8

Got to the park at 5:30. More people there than I thought there would be. Wife, baby, and I entered the park and got our parent swap and measured the baby. She is just under 40", I can't wait.

First stop Carousel, walk on.

I decided to give Diamondback another go. 20 minute wait, rode second row. I walked to the exit to get the parent swap initialed and realized there were two rows empty in the back, so I took a spin on the 2nd to last row. Again after the ride I started to the exit and noticed there was a empty row in the middle so I filled that. Got three straight rides on the brown train. After getting off there was two rows empty in the back but I skipped taking another spin. I got my parent swap initialed and headed to joe cool dodgem school just in time to strap my baby into the car.

While I was on Diamondback, the wife and baby took a spin on the peanuts 500, snoopy red baron, carousel, sally sea plane, and kite eating tree.

Wife went to ride Diamondback and my baby and I hit up the whirlybirds. bout a 15minute wait. Wife had time to get back and join us as we loaded into the orange helicopter. After that we hit up the great pumpkin coaster, and then did two laps on race for your life charlie brown.

We left the park at 7:30.

Did you see somebody wearing a CSX hat? If so that's me.

Here's how my day went got to kings dominion at 11am headed straight for intimidator 305! Found out it was closed for the day, so i cried.. After wiping my tears i went on to ride volcano ( awesome ) and dominator ( which for a b&m i was kinda impressed ) i got beat up by a couple wooden coasters ( hurler & grizzly ) after a back realignment i rode some classics ricochet, shockwave and flying eagles. Got to the Eiffel Tower and did a u turn, got back on flying eagles, took some pictures from the ferris wheel and headed my way over to volcano and finished my day riding dominator twice ( walk on ) Left the park at close... Needless to say I'm still sad about intimidator.

• Like 1

Stud, so do you just ask the Ride-Associates if you can fill that empty spot despite being on the opposite side of 'ride entry' -

I'd love to do this if there is abandoned spots/etc...

I'm always riding by myself....

So, I guess you kind of just wait around where by the storage bins and watch the train load and jump the gun if you see an empty spot?

I can't believe you guys don't always jump back on. After I get off any coaster I wait and see if there is an empty row. If so I'm jumping back on. Kings Island doesn't mind, but I was up at Cedar Point on the 15th and rode Mantis back to back and the attendant said "I saw you jump back on, your not really allowed to do that" I was surprised because at KI I have heard them say over the loud speaker many times " If there is an empty seat you may fill it".

You just have to watch the queue. Sometimes I see a single rider on split seats and I ask them if I can ride with them, other times nobody is in a line such as Stud said so I take a seat. I have rode DB two or more times with over an hour wait several times, you MUST watch that you don't take someones seat who is putting stuff in a bin! I was hoping nobody would bring this subject even up so they don't put an end to it, but I doubt they will unless problems occur with people sitting in seats that are taken.

• Like 1