Gold/Platinum Pass Benefits at Kings Island (and other Cedar Fair Parks)

gad198

I find the Platinum Pass discounts hard to find too.  Did you know as a PP holder you can bring one friend for free to Wildwater Kingdom between May 23- June 30th?  You can also bring a friend for $15.99.  It is just listed on their website as a discount, but had to use Twitter to find out the information. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I had this same question. King’s Island stated we had to pay an extra $100 EACH X 3!!! Even though we purchased Gold passes. I call Cedar Point?? They told us if we have season gold passes? We don’t need the all park passport we can get in for free with our gold passes. We would have to pay for parking. I clarified this with a managing supervisor !! K.I trying to pull off a fast one. Pretty crappy thing to do. 

13 hours ago, SisterOfLiberty said:

I had this same question. King’s Island stated we had to pay an extra $100 EACH X 3!!! Even though we purchased Gold passes. I call Cedar Point?? They told us if we have season gold passes? We don’t need the all park passport we can get in for free with our gold passes. We would have to pay for parking. I clarified this with a managing supervisor !! K.I trying to pull off a fast one. Pretty crappy thing to do. 

A Gold Pass alone does not get you into all Cedar Fair Parks.  You have to purchase the All Park Passport.  Your Gold Pass will get you admission to the park from which it was purchased, just as it always has. 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Looking for clarification.  We did not purchase passes for the 2024 Season.  However, we did purchase the 2025 Season pass yesterday with the All Park Passport.  Will this get us into Cedar Point this year?  I know for sure the Six Flags parks do not activate until 2025, just curious about the existing Cedar Fair parks.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, WhatTheBlazes said:

Looking for clarification.  We did not purchase passes for the 2024 Season.  However, we did purchase the 2025 Season pass yesterday with the All Park Passport.  Will this get us into Cedar Point this year?  I know for sure the Six Flags parks do not activate until 2025, just curious about the existing Cedar Fair parks.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, WhatTheBlazes said:

Yes, and all your add ons will work as well

• Like 1