Future Fountain Upgrades?

thedevariouseffect

I'd be fine with a clean fountain and returning I - Street to more international flavor with the music.

Is it just me, or did the fountain of my youth have a more "flow" to it--like they would build up to a full plume and die back down again to a very small trickle? 

And Asian/Italian/American food at the Festhaus?

Finally, for the love of amusement parks...please return the Coney Mall sign to the area formerly known as Coney Mall.

• Like 11

At this time of year, there should be red lights in the water and aimed at the fountains, and on each fountain pedestal, there should be flame pots that burst into flame in synch to halloweenish music.... or during each Blood Drums show in sync wih their performance.

• Like 1

I've mentioned on these forums (maybe further back in this very thread?) that I'd like to see the fountains get a makeover.

I'd love to see something Bellagio-esque happen where every 15 (or whatever) minutes the park-wide music on I-Street gets muted and the fountains/lights choreographed to special music (handful of 'shows' on rotation or just random). If the crowds in front of the Bellagio are any indication, it serves as an attraction unto itself. I could see making it a point to catch one show per visit, maybe even trying to catch it from different viewing spots.

Then again, maybe I just want a taste of Vegas without it costing me what Vegas usually costs me...

• Like 8