Eagles

Jasper

I do. It was last year. I rode it with my friend and it was my best ride ever on them. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Everytime i go up there from now on i am going to sit right where they were and just stare at it. The Eagles Rocked! R.I.P sad.gif

I do. It was last year. I rode it with my friend and it was my best ride ever on them. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Everytime i go up there from now on i am going to sit right where they were and just stare at it. The Eagles Rocked! R.I.P sad.gif

Ha! laugh.gif This is sad.

I feel for ya Jasper. Last ride I had on it was last summer with my little sister. She thought I was going to kill her how high we were going. Next to The Beast and now Delirium the Eagles were one of my favorite rides at PKI. They were the best Eagles I've ever been on. Holiday World has one, but the wires are too spread apart and it's not as large, so you don't get that high flyin'/snappin' action. It really was one of PKI's best flat rides. They really don't have enough flats as it is, didn't make sense to me to lose another one. Oh well. They'd better turn it into a darn good queue entrance.

I feel for ya Jasper. Last ride I had on it was last summer with my little sister. She thought I was going to kill her how high we were going. Next to The Beast and now Delirium the Eagles were one of my favorite rides at PKI. They were the best Eagles I've ever been on. Holiday World has one, but the wires are too spread apart and it's not as large, so you don't get that high flyin'/snappin' action. It really was one of PKI's best flat rides. They really don't have enough flats as it is, didn't make sense to me to lose another one. Oh well. They'd better turn it into a darn good queue entrance.

Thank you LongLiveTheSmurfRide. They were always one of the best flat rides up there.

I just wish there was no more topics about the Eagles, this is so lame.  People need to stop about Scooters.

Let's stop crying about it, please.

Odd how you're always the first person to ***** about people *****ing, isn't it?

I know it's totally B*TCHIN! laugh.gif

I just wish there was no more topics about the Eagles, this is so lame.  People need to stop about Scooters.

Odd how you're always the first person to ***** about people *****ing, isn't it?

I know it's totally B*TCHIN! laugh.gif

At least someone is keeping order around here!

I find it funny how i pretty much said the same thing, in a little bit larger post, no less than a week ago and I got suspended for it and the post got deleted. Just makes no since

I find it funny how i pretty much said the same thing, in a little bit larger post, no less than a week ago and I got suspended for it and the post got deleted. Just makes no since

That whole use of profanity and lack of grammar thing had something to do with it. You're allowed express any opinion you want so long as it doesn't violate TOS.

Well, it is nice to see the ride at Carowinds. At least a whole new set of people can enjoy them at their new home! Unlike the Antique Cars, RIP. Italian Job will create new memories for Kings Island visitors now! And from the pictures I`ve seen, IJST looks like it will be one fun ride!