August 16, 20242 yr Intamin dual-launch straddle coaster coming to Six Flags New England next year. https://www.boston.com/travel/travel/2024/08/15/six-flags-new-england-new-roller-coaster-quantum-accelerator/
August 16, 20242 yr Hopefully Intamin puts out a fun, safe, and reliable ride. It would be nice to see them back in the mix at legacy CF Parks.
August 16, 20242 yr 13 minutes ago, Tr0y said: Hopefully Intamin puts out a fun, safe, and reliable ride. It would be nice to see them back in the mix at legacy CF Parks. I think they have had a better track record in more recent years. I know pantheon and velocicoaster are very popular
August 16, 20242 yr I'm hoping the new management with Six Flags will get this and Wrath of Rakshasa built on time as 2 coasters supposedly built for this year, Flash at SFGAdv and Georgia Surfer at SFoG have had construction paces that make a snail's pace look fast.
August 16, 20242 yr I think this appears to be a very fun coaster. I also support the new merged chain in using Intamin more moving forward.
Create an account or sign in to comment