4 hours ago4 hr Think of the opportunities the park is missing by not running the train during Haunt. A Haunted train ride with actors, props, and light/sound effects would be epic especially at the western village!
4 hours ago4 hr 2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:Think of the opportunities the park is missing by not running the train during Haunt. A Haunted train ride with actors, props, and light/sound effects would be epic especially at the western village!At one point they had a Haunt on the train. Unfortunately every time I did it, the train would break down and I’d have to walk back through the woods to get back to the park. Pretty freaky. Dead Cowboys, Headless Horseman… saw some crazy stuff. Joking aside, the KI&MVRR is severely underutilized for both Haunt and Winterfest. I’d love to see them do more with it. @mikejenkins1 - Not sure if this is helpful to what you’re looking for, but it’s been running during the day the last two Sunday’s I’ve been at the park. Not sure about Saturday’s, though.
3 hours ago3 hr 57 minutes ago, beastfan11 said:Joking aside, the KI&MVRR is severely underutilized for both Haunt and Winterfest. I’d love to see them do more with it.For Winterfest, the Polar Express IP is right there. I believe WB owns the rights to that film (correct me if im wrong) which Six Flags has the WB rights. The 12 days of Christmas train while popular is outdated. Imagine a Polar Express themed train ride during Winterfest.
Create an account or sign in to comment