what park is better Cedar Point Or PKI?

vortexdemon05

KI and CP are two totally different types of parks. Cedar Point is more of a resort, whereas PKI is closer to your typical regional theme park. It really boils down to what you want out of a park. If you want a family atmosphere, with a close drive, you're probably more KI. But I'm more of a thrills kinda guy. And i like the resort atmosphere. I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but I give this award to Cedar Point. They not only have more coasters, but a lot more thrilling coasters. And the view of the lake from most of their rides is incredible, especially power tower. Don't get me wrong, I love Ki, been there every year of my life. But CP is like my vacation spot.

It's tie for me. I have only been to CP once(2 days), and I loved it! I have been to PKI many times, and still love!

PS: Your on a PKI site so you can geuss what the answer is gonna be. Ask the same question on a CP site, and you can quess what people will say. But i was on a Cp site and they were sayin good things about IJST. But they said PKI rides would be nothing without theming, not true.

Although I grew up on PKI, I now like CP better. Better overall choice of coasters. To me, the only coasters of PKI that rank over CP's are The Beast over Mean Streak and Top Gun over Iron Dragon. I would give the edge to Adventure Express over Cedar Creek Mine Ride for the theming that AE has. I am not including IJ:ST because I have yet to ride it.

I keep hearing that PKI is a family park, but their recent additions suggest otherwise...meaning TR:TR, Delirium and IJ:ST are all thrill rides, not family rides. A true family ride is one where everyone from mom and dad, sister and brother and even grandparents can enjoy and there are not that many rides that fit that description at PKI.