Went the 14th too!

moore

As soon as we got to the park, we had to wait for about fifteen minutes because the rides weren't open yet. As soon as the clock struck ten, we headed to FoF. The ride was practically a walk on; we had to wait for one train. Next we headed to Vortex; also a walk on. Then, I decided to ride TR:TR for the first time; also a walk on. The intro movie was awesome and gave a real feel to the ride. When we loaded on the ride, I was greatly surprised at the size of this huge monster. The special effects were a whole lot better than what I thought they would be. Overall, I was really impressed and sad that I had put off riding this ride for so long. We then headed to Beast, walkon. We rode it twice in the back b/c no one was in line. My friends wanted to ride stupid water rides since it was raining. I could care less about water rides so me and a couple other smart people watched the idiots get completely soaked. We then headed to Scooby Doo Haunted Castle where I got 1320 (dumbest ride ever). After SD, we headed to drop zone and only had to wait about 20 min. A couple girls in our group decided to leave when we got in line so they could eat. Well, as soon as we were getting ready to ride, they come and line hop in front of everyone. We yelled at one and she still came but the other one stayed. We got so many dirty looks . . . I was really embarressed. The drop for some reason seemed really short, but w/e. Next we went to ride Delirium. Best ride I've ever had on it. We then headed to SoB where it we only waited about 20 min. We rode in the middle back car; it was the smoothest ride I have ever had! They really improved it . . . or maybe I'm crazy. After SoB, I talked a friend into riding SlingShot with me. Sad thing is, when we got in it, I was more scared than him. I was literally flipping out. We decided to split the cost of the movie and just share it. Before we bought it, I asked they guy if it had sound and he clearly stated YES. There's no f-ing sound. After Sling we grabbed a milkshake at Happy Days, wait was pothetic for one milkshake (at least 5 min). Then we got in line for Vortex and rode in the front . . . most intense seat in my opinion. After Vortex some the same stupid people that wanted to ride water rides wanted to go on SpongeBob in the FX theatre . . . We ended up losing them and rode Tex again. We eventually caught up with them and we headed to Face/Off. It rained while we rode it but it only made it more fun. Again though, the same girls line hopped (by then was really P'ed off along w/ everyone in line.) They then wanted to ride Viking Fury; that ride has no thrill. They wanted to ride again so I went with someone else in our group to go ride The Racers. We rode forwards and backwards.

The predicted thunderstorms scared away a lot of the crowds, but it never did rain hard. Overall, this was the best PKI trip I've ever had.

My only regret was I didn't get to ride IJ:ST, no one wanted to wait in line for it b/c they thought it was going to be dumb . . . Oh well, my mom is talking about taking me again this summer . . . maybe.

Yeah line jumping isn't cool. I showed up at around 12:45pm to ride some stuff before work. Only got to ride DZ and Racer. Hay Moore, what time did you ride Scooby Doo, I was in HB from 3:30pm till 10:00pm(I must have pick up about 1/2 pound of popcorn). And yes I to love Scooby Doo The Hunted Castle!! biggrin.gif

Slingshot does look like a lot of fun, but I just don't feel like paying so much for one ride. If it were cheaper (ie $5 or less), I'd consider riding it... I did go on Drop Zone yesterday before work (waited an hour), then went to watch the Wild Thornberrys ride for a while, but it wasn't any fun because they didn't have the elephant turned on.

Hay Moore, what time did you ride Scooby Doo, I was in HB from 3:30pm till 10:00pm(I must have pick up about 1/2 pound of popcorn). And yes I to love Scooby Doo The Hunted Castle!! biggrin.gif

We rode it around 10ish, if you did see us though, i'm a tall red head and prlly with a ton of other loud teans lol . . .

If you rode Slingshot later in the afternoon, chances are- you saw me, or I launched you. lol. Slingshot is an awesome ride, and there really is nothing to be afraid of. I love it.

Do you remember what the ride ops looked like (or what they did) when you rode?

Um . . . they were all girls w/ I think blonde hair and pony tails. I was the (again) red head with the short kid and I was like really nervous and like wouldn't watch the people that went before us and stuff.

EDIT: is it just me or is the quote button not working right?