FoF

screamingnight

Nope, it is no different. Same exact ride. When PKI was running Flight of Fear a couple years ago without the midcourse break it was different because PKD has always had that on. When PKI retrofitted FoF to the lap bars, the first couple of seasons they were running it wide open, without the trims on. Then I think last year they turned them back on.

Which one is better? pki`s fof or pkd`s fof?

I hear that both PKI's and PKD's FOF's will be rethemed in due time.

Rumors, all rumors. The only way they will change FOF is by removing it. I doubt very seriously that they will change the ride theme of the two rides.

Which one is better? pki`s fof or pkd`s fof?

I hear that both PKI's and PKD's FOF's will be rethemed in due time.

Rumors, all rumors. The only way they will change FOF is by removing it. I doubt very seriously that they will change the ride theme of the two rides.

Flight of Fear was themed to the Outer Limits in which Paramount no longer has rights to expect both FOF's at PKI and PKD to be rethemed in the near future.

The current theme of the Flight of Fear rides is that you are entering a space ship that will take you out of this world. The name was Outer Limits, and the show was changed a little, but the theme is not just about Outer Limits. Outer Limits was a sci-fi TV show that had different stories and some of it dealt with alieans. No where does it have to do with the Flight of Fear theme. So, PKI and PKD has no need to change the themes. By changing the themes, you are ruining the ride!

PKD & PKI's FoF are exatly the same. As far as the themeing goes, PKD's is lacking more than PKI's, but PKI's is in terrible shape as well.

I made my second trip to PKD on June 29th, and I was again disappointed. The park just seems like it was thrown together. It is dirty- and I am comparing it to Hershey Park & BGW, I went to all 3 parks on the same trip.

I am a die-hard park fan, and PKD is the only park that my wife and I have left early (6:00pm) by our own choice. We actually went back to BGW since we had free tickets.

The Rockin' Rollercoaster at Disney-MGM is also like FoF.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... pkd is a "dirty" park if you know what I mean. There are alot of gehtoo people here in Virginia and alot of gehtoo people go to pkd and mess it up. You should see the que lines. In EVERY que line there are markings all over the place. Even Tomb Raider is starting to get marked all over. It seems like alot of people from outside Virginia tell me VA is in the gehtoo and it is. Can't do anything about. Gehtoo people trash our park! I have seen more than 2 fight happen at pkd this year with 5 visits total! But to bad I forgot to camcord it because I was trying to see it. sad.gif Some videos of the park are on my site. Just click here.