• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do anyway, take many rides in my car, every day... lol

wonder why? okay, so Max is the maXair... lol

Anyhow...

From HoliBlog

Hey, Wayne! (Wayne is the guy in charge of food at Holiday World) Can we come up with a Breakfast Quiche to serve at the new Plymouth Rock Cafe?

Dee Ann (the admissions director) came up with the name. Clever girl.

again, all from PR Paula,

get this, the PR department is Paula [P] and Rachel [R], PR... lol

I do anyway, take many rides in my car, every day... lol

wonder why? okay, so Max is the maXair... lol

Anyhow...

From HoliBlog

Hey, Wayne! (Wayne is the guy in charge of food at Holiday World) Can we come up with a Breakfast Quiche to serve at the new Plymouth Rock Cafe?

Dee Ann (the admissions director) came up with the name. Clever girl.

again, all from PR Paula,

get this, the PR department is Paula [P] and Rachel [R], PR... lol

Plymouth Rock Cafe...

CONFIRMED

Also, this location will be peculiar...

A cross between a Buffet... and a Buffalo Wild Wings...

It will have a couple of Cashiers, but a bunch of servers... you sit...

The buffet... will be limited however... LOL go figure...

Thats so cool! I wish PKI would put a faded park map as the background graphic in their promotional materials! rolleyes.gif

butthead

anyhow, the new buzz is the tree line being cleared for Plymouth Rock Cafe, yeah you heard right, PLymough Rock meets "Hard Rock Cafe" but not really, Im for sure this will not have HRC Food...

The Trees are gone, Im sad, Trees are nice, it will be interesting though, the employees will be right in eyeshot of guests I see...

Youre a bigger ACER than me. What is your coaster count? Yeah mine is only 28. What do you have like 150 something??? Huh?

And I do not have a membership card. Legend Rider does. I hope Holiday World adds a big steel coaster sometime. Like a good Vekoma or Gerstlauer or Mauer-Söhne.

Youre a bigger ACER than me. What is your coaster count? Yeah mine is only 28. What do you have like 150 something??? Huh?

And I do not have a membership card. Legend Rider does. I hope Holiday World adds a big steel coaster sometime. Like a good Vekoma or Gerstlauer or Mauer-Söhne.

My coaster count is 61, get it right! And I'm not the one who goes and takes pictures of Vortex from backlot areas at every possible moment.

I think just about every wooden roller coaster is better than the Beast I mean how can going on straight track be so much fun???

That piece of track being referenced here was a neccessary piece of track when it first opened. In the late 70's, brakes weren't as efficient, so they needed longer brake sections to slow it down. With improved technology, the section needed to slow the ride down is less.

I think just about every wooden roller coaster is better than the  Beast I mean how can going on straight track be so much fun???

That piece of track being referenced here was a neccessary piece of track when it first opened. In the late 70's, brakes weren't as efficient, so they needed longer brake sections to slow it down. With improved technology, the section needed to slow the ride down is less.

...So why did they LENGTHEN Racer's brake runs.....

The FOF path could have easily gone under the bunnyhop, no need for it to be straight.

I think just about every wooden roller coaster is better than the  Beast I mean how can going on straight track be so much fun???

...So why did they LENGTHEN Racer's brake runs.....

The FOF path could have easily gone under the bunnyhop, no need for it to be straight.

Considering I barely even went to PKI when Racer's brakes were lengthened...

But I assume they thought there wouldn't be enough room. Heck even look at the ride! It takes awhile at the end of the ride for there to be brakes. Oh yeah, we have decreased efficiency over time...

The Voyage again is said to require a short braking strip, but it comes in pretty quick, at 40 MPH it will be hitting brakes pretty fast, Hold on tight, you'll get some serious Negative Linear G's.

Then again, you already feel it on Raven, and especially on Legend...

I wonder why they did that, except for the fact that Ravn/Legend weren't made for 2 trains... lol