What do you like most about PKI?

The-Snapper

Everything!...Its close..its someplace I can go to get away from my everyday life...Iam gonna hate the offseason its so long. dry.gif

Another thing I love about the park is it's wide variety of rides. It has something for everyone, and that is vital to a family park!

~Captain Nemo is 900 feet and climbing~

(900th post)

I really like International Street. There is something special about entering the park and having the fountains and tower right there. The feeling is almost magical, very few other parks have the ability to set that kind of tone when you enter the park. i.e. Disney, and Islands of Adventure.

That one employee at Beast, whos always on his toes and taking care of guests while not losing his sense of humor or sense of sarcasm. God darn he's good at what he does. I think his name is Rodney.......errr..........ron.....oh yeah.....Ronny! darn, hes good. Oh yeah and that one sup. at white water canyon named Brandon aint bad either.

Or how about the girls that come off of white water canyon. Boy do I have stories, lol rolleyes.gif

I ride Raging Rapids at HW, and I can imagine how bad it must be at WWC, LMAO

---

I like Delirium and TRTR, those Huss Giants are fun!!

I also really Love Top Gun, Flight of Fear, and The Racer.

I probably like the HISTORY of Paramounts Kings Island the best though.

I have to agree with all of you that said atmosphere. Everywhere you go in the park, you get a different atmosphere and feeling. I like the festhaus, Action Zone, and the whole beast, TRTR are and especially Wings diner. I like every section of the park, but these edge the others out...

The fountain entrance is awesome too.