My Haunted House

beastfan11

always thought that things that are supposed to make you so happy turning evil made a good theme.

Kinda like The Super Mario Bros.Movie eh?

Why dont you just make it like a Haunted Woods that type of thing always freaks me out because you never know whats walking around in the woods late at night.

I voted mental institution because it's the easiest to do, and is the most frightening IMO. Having good actors is very important for this kind though, if you don't have that, go with dungeon because it has a nice scenery, fairly good price, doesn't need the best acting if you have some really creppy music playing, probalby overall funner to do and to work on.

The Sleepy Hollow theme IMO is overused and very boring. There's only so much you can do with cutting peoples heads off. Like someone else said, the idea of a town in the woods is a very creppy feeling, but my guess is your haunt is all in doors so obviously you can't really pull that off.

Whatever you go with, good luck!

OK! i have got the word from the others.... I am going with hauntguys theme.. but with a twist...

its a hanunted basement titled "Nightmares" it will consist of everything scary.. zombies,clowns,chainsaws, serial killers,phycos, and anything else that haunts your dreams!

I am very excited about this.. i will post pics. when they are avialible!

-

Collin

Ahhh the fire marshall could care less how many people you have in your basement in a homemade haunted house that doesn't meet code. They have more important things to worry about like razorblades in candy... wink.gif

Seriously keep it small and only for friends and family and your fine. Just dont start advertising this thing.

Ahhh the fire marshall could care less how many people you have in your basement in a homemade haunted house that doesn't meet code. They have more important things to worry about like razorblades in candy... wink.gif

Seriously keep it small and only for friends and family and your fine. Just dont start advertising this thing.

thank you for understanding i dont like when people try to put me down when im tryin just to have a little fun! cool.gif

Don't get your panties in a twist man...I'm just looking out for you, making sure you dont get in trouble...

Oh, by the way...I don't know what fire marshall you talked to, but this comes directly from the State Fire Marshall's office..."The fire code official would need to evaluate the situation with respect to use and occupancy classifications, change of use and occupancy, fire protection, means of egress, occupant load, fire detection and alarm notification, combustibility of decorative materials, exit lights, emergency lighting, and emergency procedures."

Like I said...I was just looking out for you...But, I really do wish you the best on your haunted house...from the way it sounds, you're going to have yourself a kick a...uh...can i say that word here anymore? Well, you know what I mean...have fun and be safe man!

I'm helping run and work the haunted house at Hillebrand, obviously it cant be to scary because its mostly for little kids, but I need some creepy ideas if anyones got any. If anyone has family or knows anyone who is staying at Hillebrand, make sure you check it out, its a really cool event.. haunted house is on the first floor, story telling and picture taking(a special set, is set up for pics) third floor is all different stuff, pumpkin painting, getting a bag of candy, they'll have a movie playing, they'll have a story where they involve you to feel things, it truely is a cool event.

We're going to up the scare level for the haunted house, because people were only saying the ending was the best(a girl distracts then then I pop up the casket lid and hopped out) so thats why they want me to help alot with the haunt this year.

Don't get your panties in a twist man...I'm just looking out for you, making sure you dont get in trouble...

Oh, by the way...I don't know what fire marshall you talked to, but this comes directly from the State Fire Marshall's office..."The fire code official would need to evaluate the situation with respect to use and occupancy classifications, change of use and occupancy, fire protection, means of egress, occupant load, fire detection and alarm notification, combustibility of decorative materials, exit lights, emergency lighting, and emergency procedures."

Like I said...I was just looking out for you...But, I really do wish you the best on your haunted house...from the way it sounds, you're going to have yourself a kick a...uh...can i say that word here anymore? Well, you know what I mean...have fun and be safe man!

hey, its all good sorry if i sounded mad but its just in a basement its not that big of a deal