Worth waiting for Fire Hawk ?

2011Beast

My daughter and I got there around 10:05 am. We had to wait around 3 hours 45 minutes. We got on to the ride around 2 pm. We were on the fifth train. I think Firehawk feels different from X-Flight for some reason. It may be due to the surroundings. The T-shirt was quite nice.

Be prepare to wait. They were running one train only and the loading was quite slow as expected.

I waited for hours, then i got out of line because it was closed so i had to go to the back of the line. When i finnally got to ride it, it was defanatly worth it.

I was Firehawk's 1,620 th. rider!!!

There were these two younger girls that were waiting like 10 people in front of me that just randomly got up and left the line after waiting several hours. Too bad it opened like 30 minutes later...

Hey all I'm new here. I went to the park today with the sole intention of riding Firehawk. I got to the park around 9:30 waited for the ropes to drop then made my way over. On the way I heard an announcment that it wouldn't be open until around 1 pm. So I quickly took a ride on The Racer. Then after thinking about it decided it would be best to head over there. The way I saw it was either wait for 3+ hours now or later. And besides I wanted the shirt. I finally got on around 3 in the afternoon and having never rode it before thought it was worth the wait. It was flat out awesome. Only having 3 hours of sleep because I worked the night before and being burnt to a crisp by the sun did not change my mood. It was just that good in my opinion.

Gabriel, we waited about five hours to ride Firehawk the first time! I`d say the ride is definitely worth the wait. Hopefully, when they get two train operation going, the line will be a little more reasonable.

The Firehawk crew said that the other side of the track won't be opening till another week, and it'll only work during weekends.

=[

Gabriel, we waited about five hours to ride Firehawk the first time! I`d say the ride is definitely worth the wait. Hopefully, when they get two train operation going, the line will be a little more reasonable.

The Firehawk crew said that the other side of the track won't be opening till another week, and it'll only work during weekends.

=[

According to a park official (as of the offseason) they intended to run both sides except for VERY low attendance days. Of course, there are a million factors going into this, but I think that's a more reasonable claim, especially in the peak season.

I think there were only 3 trains purchased for X-flight... but in any case, I agree, its fun - but certainly not worth hours upon hours of standing in line...

as a side note... i enjoy how the neon green is already coming back on the track in the station ... grey, deep red and neon green are beautiful...

Okay if it's true they will only use two stations on weekends, will they still run both trains even with one station? I would think they would. I could understand not using both stations all the time, using both stations takes more employees to run the ride.