End of Season Thread

Captain Morgan

The 2004 season seemed like a good year for PKI, but was it a good year for you? Here's some questions about this last coaster season:

Copy and paste this when you reply, it will look better and more organized.

[b]What were your overall thoughts on this season?[/b]Answer

[b]What was your favorite attraction this year?[/b]Answer

[b]What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?[/b]Answer

[b]What are you most looking forward to next year?[/b]Answer

[b]What was your best park experience this year?[/b]Answer

[b]How could've the 2004 season improve? [/b]Answer

Edited by Dane

1. Associates were alot friendlier this year. I know I did my part to make this true, even though there are still some guests you can't please.

2. My home ride TRTR.

3. Goodbye Eagles.

4. What else...IJST, and hopefully a new TRTR program. They'd better not be lying to us.

5. The experience that gave me the best feeling this year happened between July 6th-9th, I can not remember the specific date, just that it was in this range. This event is for my knowing only, though.

6. Fix the effects on TRTR, AE, and the FOF station lights when they break. That would make my season.

While the 2004 season started off very good at the end it just went down hill. I liked to say cool where getting a new coster, but with two great flats leaving the park it could have been better. I am sure the new IJSC will be great and change the parks look for ever. Here is hopping the 2005 season goes well.

1.I really liked how nice PKIemployees were,But they could do something about line-cutters and vandals example SDATHC is looking shabby in the inside thats a downer.

2.Delirium and The Beast

3.The biggest surprise I got was that IJ:ST is coming to PKI

4.IJ:ST and Nick Parade

5.It was ok I didnt go a lot this year because of work but next year I will be at the park a lot in June.

6. Fix SDATHC's theming inside the castle thats my only pain seeing that semi-new ride alread looking crappy.

I thought the season went well. I was able to visit the park with my family and friends at least 10 times.

What was your favorite attraction this year? I loved the little touches they added to The Beast. It has and always be the greatest woody on the planet.

The biggest surprise would have to be the Italian Job announcement. What a great themed roller coaster.

I am looking forward to riding TIJ.

My best experience was for sure (WALK ON WEEKENDS!) Busy weekends, long lines but wait, here’s some passes so you can skip ahead of everyone and enjoy some of the parks great rides. Love the concept. Could anyone else feel the burning eyes in the back of your head as the rest of the line watched you jump to the front.

Did they have to take away the flyers? Bring them back!

What were your overall thoughts on this season?

I think that 2004 was a great season. With the addition of Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay and the introduction of the Nickelodeon Parade, PKI is moving in the direct of Disney. Great move!

What was your favorite attraction this year?

My favorite new ride was Tazmanian Typhoon and my favorite event was the Nickelodeon Parade.

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?

The removal of both Flying Eagles and the Antique Cars suprised me.

What are you most looking forward to next year?

I am most looking forward to riding The Italian Job.

What was your best park experience this year?

Probably bring my son to PKI for the very first time. He was only 3 months old!

How could've the 2004 season improve?

They could've brought back the Flintstones, the Jetsons and the other Hanna-Barbera characters to greet the guests.

Have a great off season!

Italian Chef

:chef:

What were your overall thoughts on this season?-It went very well with CDBB, and the Nights of fire was better than last year.

What was your favorite attraction this year? Delirium!!, The Crew rocked, and id like to give a shout out to ariel and the rest of the crew

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year? the removal of the 'Tiqes and eagles shocked the crap outta me

What are you most looking forward to next year? The succsess of IJ:ST, and hoping TR:TR's Themeing goes better than the last 2 years

What was your best park experience this year? CDBB and whatever happend this year

How could've the 2004 season improve? Dont know, :lol:

What were your overall thoughts on this season? I had a great time working beside people who care about pki as much as I do. Being there from dawn until dusk nearly everyday during the summer and fall gave me something fun to do and left me with the greatest stories I could ever tell. Everything I ever wanted, I got from pki- friends, tan, (weight loss), a social life, and a bazillion nicknames.

What was your favorite attraction this year?(Hi Matt!) Has to be a combination of Delirium, Slingshot, Beast, Scooters, and TRTR. I really can't pick one ride- but those are my favorite rides to work and ride in the whole park. (32!!!!)(inside joke)

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?Lots of stuff: I knew tiques was getting removed, but I didn't forsee Scooters leaving, too. I also didn't think that they would bring back Days of Thunder. -then I didn't think they'd take it away that quickly, either.

What are you most looking forward to next year?Another wonderful season with the rides department!!! Meeting all the pki fanatics all over again, and hanging out with my employee friends.

What was your best park experience this year?(see blog) There are many. I can't possibly name them all.

How could've the 2004 season improve? Not coming out with 'Magic of the Movies Live'. That show stank on ice.

What were your overall thoughts on this season?I think that there was a definite improvement in the employees. So much so, in face, that I now believe that they are on the level of CP employees. (Which CP's emp. attitudes are starting to suck.) Probably by next year, PKI's employees will exceed CP's.

What was your favorite attraction this year?I am going to have to say Delirium since this was the first year I rode it.

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?CDBB revamp of the water park.

What are you most looking forward to next year?IJ:ST even though it came at the expense of other attractions.

What was your best park experience this year?Short lines and a great Beast staff.

How could've the 2004 season improve? Refurbish theming in some areas.

What were your overall thoughts on this season?

Probably the greatest season ever. I hope that 2005 can come close to the fun that I've had this season!.

What was your favorite attraction this year?

Favorite attraction? Flying Eagles, of course! Favorite NEW attraction? I'd have to say that it's a tie between the Coolangatta Racers and the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade.

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?

I'd say removal of the Flyers.

What are you most looking forward to next year?

IJST and seeing all of you again!

Probably Beastbuzz 2004.

How could've the 2004 season improve?

They could have brought the man who was most directly responsible for the Flyers removal to the last ride so he could see how attached we were to that ride and how badly he screwed up.

1. My overall thoughts was that it was great. It was my best year at PKI ever.

2. My favorite attraction(s) this year wa Son of Beast and Face/ Off.

3. The biggest surprise I recieved was the dreded wait in TR:TR when the air conditioning wasn't working and I burned up.

4. I am most looking forward to, well of course The Itialin Job next year.

5. The 2004 season could have improved by... hmm... though one...

B)

What were your overall thoughts on this season?Well, as usual, the last time I went was on 9/6 and I was thinking that I had just about had my fill of the place for the year. Now, like usual, I can't wait until spring gets here and its back open again.

What was your favorite attraction this year?Water Park.

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?How fun the water park is.

What are you most looking forward to next year?Spending a whole day at the water park.

What was your best park experience this year?Going to the water park

How could've the 2004 season improve? I should've spent more time at the water park.

What were your overall thoughts on this season?It was a great season, best one yet.

What was your favorite attraction this year?Flyers

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year?People STEALING the Flyers

What are you most looking forward to next year?Cedar Point

What was your best park experience this year?Goofing off with friends.

How could've the 2004 season improve? RIDING THE FLYERS ON THE LAST DAY!

What were your overall thoughts on this season? I really enjoyed it, but I did not go as much this summer as in years past; very busy with Paramedic school, hopefully next summer will be different

What was your favorite attraction this year? Delirium. It only took some help from some friends in PKI Fire & Rescue to sweet talk the ride ops into letting me on, which they did, once i took off my boots, making me a whopping 2 inches shorter.

What's the biggest surprise you received from PKI this year? IJST.......'nuff said, its about timee for another coaster, even if it's not an all out killer

What are you most looking forward to next year? Not sure yet.............probably just nice warm sunny days in the park, with not a lot of people.

What was your best park experience this year? Pass Preview night in May is always excellent. All the great rides, with walk on lines.

How could've the 2004 season improve? Not sure, would have had to been there more often, and not be as intoxicated to enjoy it more.