Best LOOKING coaster at Kings Island

McSalsa

"Where are Beast, Flight of Fear, and Adventure Express?"

Those rides are not visible from "normal" locations within the park, save Beast's lift hills. I decided to exclude him because we need to see more of a coaster than that. Adventure Express is buried in trees and Flight of Fear is INSIDE A BUILDING.

That's one thing I love about those rides-mostly The Beast and Adventure Express-the fact that you can't see the ride easily from the queue. I can only imagine how thrilling and suspenseful it was to ride The Beast in its early years.

It seems to be an art that's completely lost now.

Why am I the only one to vote for Little Bill, come on now guys, that coaster is majestic to say the least.

Obviously, I am kidding. I voted for Little Bill but my real vote would go to Vortex. At night the coaster is lit up perfect I think and during the day I would say it is one of the most photographed coasters at Kings Island.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Vortex has always been my pick for the most photogenic coaster. Racer would be second if they had kept up with the paint, but as it stands Diamondback and Son of Beast are ahead of it followed by Invertigo and Firehawk. Reptar is a nice choice for a kiddie coaster. Those things said, my favorite coaster sight at Kings Island is still a very special view of The Beast.