Procter and Gamble private days and Season Passes

TheLip2

Can anyone tell me how much a season pass (Gold and Platinum) cost at the park during the PG private day? Also, if one were to attend one of these days can they buy passes for people who aren't physically in the park that day? (ie. Other family members or for gifts)

Can anyone tell me how much a season pass (Gold and Platinum) cost at the park during the PG private day? Also, if one were to attend one of these days can they buy passes for people who aren't physically in the park that day? (ie. Other family members or for gifts)

To answer your first question..... Yes

Welcome to KIC :)

• Like 1

Well, in the past the park has offered discounts on the season pass rates on those days. But the past may not be any indication of future events...

And, we are not taking tests here that are being administered by proctors. P&G is named after William Procter and James Gamble, the candlemaker and soapmaker duo that started the company way back in 1837, right here in Cincinnati. The common theme between Procter and Gamble that led to their business partnership? They married sisters.

• Like 1

To answer your first question..... Yes

Welcome to KIC :)

Well, I guess I am stupid for assuming that IF a member knew that they would actually tell me. I also know how to spell P&G, but it's late and I made a mistake. (hell . . . I even own stock)

I thought someone could tell me about the past and maybe someone would know about the current year AND be willing to share that information here.

• Like 2

Typically at P&G day, you can get a pass for $20 less than the current advertised price - so since Gold Passes were advertised at $69.99 last year on that day, the price was $49.99. Note that some years, it has been for $20 off the regular price only.

This price is intended to be valid only for as many P&G tickets as a guest has - but they have not required that all ticket holders be present at the ticket window. They might ask more questions if you are buying more than a typical families worth.

Past practice does not mean it won't change.

TheLip2:

Welcome to KIC.

Please know there is a long tradition here of answering a question like yours that can be answered with a simple yes with yes. Several possible reasons: The answerer may know the answer but not be at liberty to share it. The park may not want the answer out yet, or at all to the general public (some would say that applies here, as the special price at the picnic is not available to the public and could generate bad publicity, ill will, etc., among those not eligible--that argument is diluted since last year a mod here noted how cheaply he got his KI Platinum Pass and about the same time that he had attended P&G day....

Anywho, welcome. And with a name like TheLip2, expect a little ribbing/fun from time to time.

• Like 1