Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

Call me boring, but I guess I'm not really seeing the mystery with Wolf Pack's location. It's already set up in Son of Beast's station. If they are aiming to remove the station this year as part of Son of Beast's deconstruction, wouldn't we probably see some sort of deconstruction starting on Wolf Pack, especially considering Haunt is a month and a half away and Son of Beast removal is supposed to start in "late summer"?

• Like 1

Things are seldom what they seem

Skim milk masquerades as cream.

Terp, with apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan

♫ In a little while from now,

If I'm not feelin' any less sour,

I promise myself to treat myself and

Visit a nearby tower...♫

Tb, with apologies to Gilbert O'Sullivan

( :obut not to do what his song says to do from the tower; just to admire the view and enjoy the breeze, that's all!)

• Like 1

Any speculations on if they are going to be able to save Wolf Pack for one more season?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. After reading about the last 8 gender posts I felt I needed something to get the topic back on course.

Wolf Pack will be back this season and beyond.

I wonder where in the park it will be relocated. If the same props are all reused, I would see it as an indoor maze. Possibly a whole new building?

Any speculations on if they are going to be able to save Wolf Pack for one more season?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. After reading about the last 8 gender posts I felt I needed something to get the topic back on course.

Wolf Pack will be back this season and beyond.

I wonder where in the park it will be relocated. If the same props are all reused, I would see it as an indoor maze. Possibly a whole new building?

Possibility of it going inside The Crypt building?

• Like 1

Flight Deck was closed yesterday. Is it operating today? They put benches in from of Sob's exit and trash cans in front of Flight Deck's entrance with a temporarily closed sign. Is it closed for mechanical reasons or will it be closed for the entire SOB demolition? Or is it part of SOB's demolition?

Flight Deck was closed yesterday. Is it operating today? They put benches in from of Sob's exit and trash cans in front of Flight Deck's entrance with a temporarily closed sign. Is it closed for mechanical reasons or will it be closed for the entire SOB demolition? Or is it part of SOB's demolition?

Someone call the park and find out!

Guest KingsIslandPR

Flight Deck and Adventure Express will be closed for some of the demolition.

This post contains inaccurate information.

• Like 24