Kings Island's 2014 season Goals

CP&LERR Fan

Hello haven't posted a topic in a while now, well I got one in mind that I was thinking about. During 2014 season what is your number 1 goal you want to accomplish during the season? It could be you want to break your record on numbers of rides on Beast, Vortex, Bat, ext. It could be you want to break your record on how many hotdogs you can eat in day without getting sick. :P Theres many other things you can accomplish. Share your Goal's here.

• Like 7

Oh, how much I want to set up an experience system...

- Go to Kings Island at least once. [10 Exp]

- Ride one ride at Kings Island. [10 Exp]

- Ride that same ride again [10 Exp]

And so on, until I level up.

Ermahgerd, we need this. Are you familiar with Xbox Live Achievements and Playstation Network Trophies?

Let's meta-game Kings Island this year.

I will get started immediately.

• Like 4

Take plenty of cool photos, including some on-ride photos at The Beach if and only if they allow it (the website is silent, so I'll need to ask management when I get to the park in May).

Ermahgerd, we need this. Are you familiar with Xbox Live Achievements and Playstation Network Trophies?

Let's meta-game Kings Island this year.

I will get started immediately.

I'm in!

• Like 2

Ride The Vortex, pick up a +2 Gauntlet of Giant's Strength; Ride Firehawk, pick up a Scroll of Levitation... man, you could write a whole RPG based on KI!

• Like 6

-I want to attend as many times as I possibly can ( a couple of times a month at least )

-Get more pictures/videos

-Ride Banshee at least a handful of times each visit

-Get some new coaster gear ( especially Banshee and Bat gear )

-Attend some KIC events and hang out with my new friends I finally got to meet in Indy ( and hopefully meet more of you! )

-Go to at least 2 Haunts this season

-Go to Pride night this year as last year was a blast!

-Try to do a charity event

and last but not least, enjoy the park overall for yet another incredible season that awaits!

• Like 4

My goals for lifetime ride totals:

-Reach 300 total rides on Vortex

-Reach 100 total rides on Diamondback

-Reach 75 total rides on WindSeeker and 80 on The Bat

I also would like to ride Banshee at least 10-15 or maybe even 20 or more times this year.

Meanwhile, I just realized that I didn't ride Vortex more than 10 times in one day last year compared to 2012 when I did as many as 18 times in one day; this year I'll try to ride Vortex 11 times or more in at least one trip, just like in 2012.

I'll also try to ride Diamondback more, since I reached an all-time low of only 11 rides last year. *people gasp and say to me "Are you CRAZY?!?"* :P

• Like 3

I would also like to win the 3 point challenge. I play basketball and I've been working on my 3 point shot so hopefully this is the year I can win it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 3 pointer is way further than what it is in real life. The basket is much higher and the rim is just barely big enough for the non-regulation ball to fit.

On the three point shot when I worked it I could make three of five shots almost every time. I don't think I could do that now though. The rim used to be double rimmed and normal shape. Now it's single rim and a little bit oval. Still marketable, but it's a different beast.

I would also like to win the 3 point challenge. I play basketball and I've been working on my 3 point shot so hopefully this is the year I can win it!

That 3 pointer is way further than what it is in real life. The basket is much higher and the rim is just barely big enough for the non-regulation ball to fit.

The 3 Point Challenge rim at KI is legit, and the shot distance is legit. There are some 3 Point Challenges around the country that have varying rim heights and distances that are shorter/longer than normal, but I've never seen a completely non-circular rim at any 3 Point Challenge game anywhere.

To IAmABanshee, I wish you the best in your quest for 3 Point perfection! I believe only five different individuals have won 3 Point Challenge at Kings Island and Cedar Point combined so you'll be in good company!

• Like 4

Meanwhile, I just realized that I didn't ride Vortex more than 10 times in one day last year compared to 2012 when I did as many as 18 times in one day; this year I'll try to ride Vortex 11 times or more in at least one trip, just like in 2012.

You have hereby lost all rights to use the name VortexBFForever until this issue is resolved! :lol:

• Like 6