Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. Yea I wonder how come Kings Island really doesn't have a transport ride in the main park. The Sky Ride at Cedar Point is sweet when you really want to ride Raptor and are at the wrong end. I would like to see soemthing at KI that would stop at Action Zone Coney Mall River Town, Boomerrang bay and then kiddie land. LIke a mini light rail or something. I notice alot of KIs ride seemed more spread out that say Cedar Point.
  2. Yea I am assuming they pay to rent it out. Ticket sales and parking sales plus food. I have been on P&G day and its just as crowded as any other day. If you have more mature empoyees that means you got to have the more money to pay them. If your say 20 years old like me it wouldn't be worth my time to go in for anything less than $11 an hour. Of couse with that you can give them more respobility and tighter secutriy with the loose arctiles and probaly a faster dispatch time which leads to a safer park and in most cases happier guest. However the thing is when your going to try and higher older employess there really seems to be not much oppertiny for advancement in the field of ride operator (please correct me if I am wrong) so higher starting pay would be a must. Plus being only a seasonal job it probaly has a higher turnover rate which means someone is likely getting trained at all times and also would be a nussaince if you were trying to support your family on a seasonal job. There is many things to overcome when you say they need to have more mature workers. -Joe-
  3. ^ Yea I think you hit the nail right on the head. Now I have been to Sea World up there were abouts was that compared to GL?
  4. ^ Does that thing even need a memorial? That ride was horrible when I was on it and I actually couldn't wait to get off the ride.
  5. Yea that western theme would be simply amazing and fit the area much much better. I would love to see that and a new program. The ride being outside would be pretty nice but might ruin alot of the ability to theme. You could even call the ride Maverick. Yea I don't see them tearing that ride down soon because its just not that old yet and one of the better huss top spins. With some TLC this ride could be amazing IMHO.
  6. Actually global warming will cause an Ice-Age.
  7. o lol I thought it was some kind of Empoyee pride night or something I thought gay pride day was earlier in the season. Okay well No I am not going to Kings isalnd.
  8. Yea they could maybe put that in where that Euro Bungie is.
  9. What the world is pride night? You have to be an employee to get in or can you have your season pass and what are the hours and rides scheduled to open?
  10. ^ I have heard rumors that they have a backup desgin so the heartline may return. <-- Take that for what it is worth. There is alot more to building a coaster than I thought judging from those pictures. I just hope for the parks and Cedar Fair's sake that this ride is alot better than it looks.
  11. King Cobra, Days of Thunder
  12. One of my friends had a bad foot and was force to ride in a wheelchair all day at Cedar Point and trust me its not very much fun. This is a great policy how they make you wait your turn. I really don't mind waiting in lines but it is kind of hard to do so when your in a wheel chair and this policy I think really is the best thing to do.
  13. I think that usually means that they will be expecting the stock to go up when the head guy buys his own stock.
  14. Dominator is a fun ride but I would much rather have something a little bit more pop and more airtime.
  15. Yea a clean bathroom is always a plus but the guest have to help keep it clean too.
  16. Black and Neon Green would look swwet on The Vortex.
  17. No it was the first Air Launched coaster at a theme park.
  18. I would rather see an Intamin Hyper they are way better than Millieum Force. MF was too big for its own good and offers low amouts of airtime compared to other coasters. DoT track is really horrible. Its just a plain oval. I mean come on put some thought into the track and have some turn and what not. The cars don't get up to speed either and I am just guessing here but if you don't know DoT is there it might be hard to see from the midway. Remove it and put in one of these things. http://www.ridetrade.com/fenster/r_simulat...asquierride.htm Off topic here but I would love to see the Monster Replaced with this. http://www.ridetrade.com/fenster/i_happyspider.htm I would much rather have bigger more expensive better rides and attercations than a cheap one every year.
  19. ^ If you did that I bet the maintance staff would be ****ed.
  20. ^ i wasn't be serious about that.
  21. This ride has a horrible layout. I swear the desginer must have watched the ring before he was getting ready to put the layout on paper with all of the helixes. Son of Beast has no airtime what so ever lost the loop and I think its just as rough as it was before. Its time for SOB to be dismantled and sold off for firewood. Its hard to tear something down like that though when you have invested all the time and money for it. O well better luck next time.
  22. Of course you can buy the pass at the park.
  23. I waited in that line and I spent so much freaking money but o well the ride was worth it.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.